CHAPTER 42

Khushi and Arnav were standing hugging eachother.

Khushi - Arnav..

Arnav - Hmm..

Khushi - Do you love me?

Arnav broke the hug, cupping her face in his palms, looked into her eyes.

Arnav - With all my heart and life.

Khushi had tears in her eyes.

Khushi - Then show me how much you love me.

Arnav - Khushi, but.....

Khushi - Please Arnav, I need this now. Don't pull away from me.

Arnav - Never in my life.

He wipes the tears on her cheeks with his fingers.

Arnav sensed that she very much wanted this. And without wasting any time, he lifted her and took her to her room. After entering the room, he placed her on her feet and locked the door. He turned towards her, but Khushi suddenly captured his lips. He was surprised, but participated along. Khushi is showing all her pain, and her longingness for him. She kept kissing him like there is no tomorrow. Khushi was sucking his upper lip, when Arnav is doing the same to her lower lip. Her hands slowly moved from his neck, to his shoulders, and then to the hem of his T-shirt. Arnav's arms are around her waist, he pulled her more into him. Khushi lifted his T-shirt, Arnav broke the kiss, and Khushi lifted his T- Shirt from his body over his head and tossed it.

Arnav - Khushi, stop me if you don't want to do this. Because, I may not be able to stop myself later.

Khushi, again attacked his lips, and Arnav got his much needed consent from her. Khushi's hands are wandering around his sculptured chest and shoulders. Arnav's hands slowly travelled to her T-shirt, and he slid his hands inside it. He traced his fingers along her bare waist. And Khushi felt a jolt, feeling his cold palms on her bare waist.

Khushi is getting out her inner turmoil, through the kiss. Arnav and Khushi broke the kiss, after so called ages for the much needed breath. Arnav started kissing her jawline, and moved to her neck. He nuzzled her neck, Khushi felt ticklish, she held him more tight, and moved her head to side to give him more access. He bit, and sucked on her skin, leaving hickeys on her skin, and she let out a soft moan. Nuzzling her neck he tightened his grip on her waist and lifted her up and took her to the bed. He slowly made her lay on the bed. He was on top and her beneath him.

Both of them are looking into each other's eyes. Arnav can see some kind of pain, regret and lots of love in her hazel eyes. Khushi saw love and longingness in his chocolate brown eyes.

Arnav - Khushi, promise me. That.... that.. you'll never leave me again. Mein tumhare bina jee nahi paunga.

Tears start rolling from her eyes. She is unable to answer him. Instead she cups his face in her palms, she showers kisses on his face. She kisses his forehead first, then his left cheek, then his right cheek, then his chin, and then his lips. They kiss each other as if their life depended on it.

After a while, Arnav breaks the kiss, he looks into her eyes, his hand near the hem of her T-shirt.

Arnav - May I?

Khushi feels overwhelmed, he is asking her permission in every step, eventhough he doesn't need to.

Khushi nods her head. Arnav removes the T-shirt from her body, and tosses it off. He traces his fingers on both her hands from her shoulder to her palms. He brings both her hands to each side, and interwine their fingers together. He nuzzles her throat and shower kisses. Khushi releases her hands from his and moves them in his thick hair, she closes her eyes feeling some sensation in her body. Then he moves and kisses her collar bone, she clutches his hair tight, whereas he brings his hands down and his fingers keep stroking her stomach and waist. He traces down his mouth from her neck to her cleavage. He kisses, bites and sucks on her skin. Leaving many hickeys. Then, he moves down to her stomach and kisses her belly button. Khushi clutches his hair, he keeps kissing and nuzzling her stomach. He slowly moves his hand, to her back, tracing his fingers through her bare skin. When he moves to her bra, he stops and looks at her. Her cheeks start turning into red hue. And blood gushes into her cheeks. She feels extremely shy, to be half naked infront of him and she closes her eyes. But she feels regret, that she is hiding something from the person, who trusts her and loves her eternally. Tears continuously flow from her eyes. Arnav sense and understand her untold emotions.

Arnav - Khushi, look at me.

Khushi slowly opens her eyes and looks into his chocolate brown eyes, which are filled with intense love for her.

Arnav - Do you trust me?

Khushi - With all my heart.

Arnav - Really? Do you?

Khushi looks at him frowning - Yes, I do.

Arnav captures her lips, this time the kiss is wild with hunger. Through the kiss Khushi sensed that something is wrong. Khushi tries to dominate in the kiss, but he doesn't allow her. He keeps sucking her lips in a motion, that doesn't give her a chance to dominate. After a while he breaks the kiss. And looks into her eyes.

Arnav - I don't think you trust me Khushi?

Khushi looks at him frowning - No Arnav, I trust you with all my heart.

Arnav - Then why did you hide about your condition from me?

Khushi was shocked, she didn't know what to answer.

Khushi - I... I.....wh..eh...what are you talking about?

She stammers, she never thought that he would know about this. But how did he know? No one not even her father, neither Ajay know about this. But how did he find out?

Arnav looks at her disappointed. His eyes are filled with hurt and pain, and Khushi can feel it.

Arnav - Khushi, do you still believe that I acted rude to you because I want to. And I'm making excuses of someone following you to cover up my guilt.

Khushi looks into his eyes. Tears start to roll down from his cheeks.

He gets up and sits. Khushi also gets up. He takes her T-shirt and gives it to her. She takes it, but doesn't wear it.

Khushi holds his hand. He looks at her. Tears roll down from both their eyes. Unable to control anymore, both of them hug each other and cry their heart out. Khushi's one hand around him and the other stroking his hair through his nape. Arnav holds her tight in his arms,  his arms circled around her waist, and buries his face in the crook of her neck. He keeps crying. Khushi can feel him being so hurt. His tears touching her skin. Unable to bear, she too cries hard.

After a while, they break the hug, intertwining their fingers together, they look into each other's eyes.

Arnav - Why did you hide this?

Khushi keeps looking down, unable to meet his eyes.

Arnav - Is that why, you wanted to stay away from me?

Khushi nods her head.

Arnav - Seriously Khushi, don't you trust me? You thought I would leave you like that, after knowing about your condition.

Khushi looked at him - No, no Arnav. I didn't think in that way.

Arnav - Then what were you thinking? while you are doing this.

Khushi - Arnav please try to understand.

Arnav - What should I?

He is hurt. Khushi can see herself in him. When Arnav accused her of poisoning Anjali's milk, how she felt and how she was hurt. She's seeing the same in his eyes.

Arnav looking into her eyes - Do you remember, you yourself told me once that, trust is one of the most important thing in a relationship. Without trust there is no love.

Khushi looks at him with guilt. She is unable to understand what to tell him. She's feeling guilt, that she made him suffer so much.