CHAPTER 4

Khushi reached AR sharp by 9, as instructed by Aditya. He also told that Arnav does not like if anyone isn't punctual enough.

Khushi went to her desk and was doing her work. Meanwhile, ASR walked in, and everyone stood up, wishing him good morning, and Khushi just stood in her place. And ASR crossed Khushi, glancing towards her to his cabin.

Khushi sighed - Look how bad my destiny is, that I need to work with this RAKSHAS !! She pouted and continued with her work.

Khushi's mobile rang, and she picked - Hello sir! Good morning

Aditya - Good morning, Khushi. So, how's your first day at AR?

Khushi - Don't know, sir, I'm quite tensed. I hope I don't make any mistakes.

Aditya - No, Khushi, you won't. As I told you yesterday, you need to learn from your mistakes, only then you will grow in career.

Khushi - Thank you so much, sir.

Aditya - It's okay Khushi, All the very best and don't hesitate to call me if you have any doubts.

Khushi - Okay sir, and thank you so much for your support.

Aditya - Khushi, please don't call me Sir and call me Adi.

Khushi - But sir, your my boss, how can I address you by name. It won't look good.

Aditya - Come on Khushi, you're bring too formal, no one calls me sir and you can address me by Adi.

Khushi hesitantly - Okay sir, I'll address you as Aditya. I'll be comfortable with it but not as Adi.

Aditya - Okay, as you wish. I'll call you later, Bye.

Khushi - Bye.

Arnav from his cabin is always glancing at Khushi and observing her every action.

It's lunchtime -

Khushi was about to go to the pantry to have her lunch. Meanwhile, Aman came down to her desk - Khushi.

Khushi - Ji sir.

Aman - ASR, is calling you to his cabin.

Khushi thought why is this Rakshas even calling me now. She gulped and looked at Aman.

Khushi - Ji. I'll go.

Saying so, Khushi went to Arnav's cabin  and knocked it.

Arnav - Come in.

Khushi went in.

Arnav - So, Khushi Kumari Gupta, what are the updates by the PR team regarding the designs.

Khushi - Sir, I've contacted the other brand, and let them know the current status and the requirements of ours. And assured them that they need to hurry up and finalize the designs.

Arnav - Good Ms.Gupta. Keep it up.

Khushi thought - who needs your praises.

Khushi - Can I go now sir?

Arnav - I didn't yet complete my talk Ms. Gupta.

Khushi - I'm sorry sir.

Arnav - So, how's your friend ?

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows - Ji?

Arnav - Your friend Lavanya, is she fine now?

Khushi - Ha, she's fine. Khushi was looking at Arnav with her accusing eyes and Arnav sensed it.

Arnav - Woh, when I've admitted her in the hospital, she was weak, so thought to ask?

Khushi - So, it's you who've admitted her in hospital.