CHAPTER 25

At AR -

Khushi is working at her desk, and Arnav is working on his laptop in his cabin.

Aakash goes inside Arnav's cabin.

Arnav looks at him - Hey Aakash. Come sit.

Aakash - Bhai, can I tell you something. Nahi, matlab I want to ask you something.

Arnav closes his laptop and looks at Aakash - What happened Aakash? Are you okay?

Aakash - Bhai... I know this is your personal matter, and I shouldn't involve. But?

Arnav - Aakash, there's nothing personal in family. Tell me.

Aakash - Bhai, I want to talk about Khushiji.

Arnav just looks at him.

Aakash - I mean, just now you guys are getting out of all the misunderstandings and upon that Mom had made an issue regarding bhabhi. Don't you think we need a change? Payal is very much tensed regarding Khushiji.

Arnav - Aakash, don't worry. Everything gets sorted out. And even I'm wondering why is Mami behaving so. Because, I remember the initial days when Khushi came to Raizada house as Bahu. She's not at all like that with Khushi. After that cynaide incident she's behaving like this.

Aakash - But Bhai, we got to know that it isn't Khushiji. Even then Ma isn't behaving properly with her.

Arnav - You don't worry. Everything gets fine. And by the way............

Meanwhile someone knocked the door.

Arnav and Aakash saw and were surprised.

Arnav - Sheetal...

Sheetal - Hi Arnie.

Sheetal went inside and she sat beside Aakash.

Sheetal - How are you? Arnie.

Arnav - I'm fine.

Sheetal - And you Aakash?

Aakash - I'm fine.

Aakash turning to Arnav - Bhai, I have work. You carry on.

Saying he goes away.

Arnav - You suddenly here? What's the matter.

Sheetal - Nothing, just today I came from US. So, thought to spend time with my friend.

Arnav - Cool.

Sheetal - Arnav, can I stay at Raizaada house. Because, you are the only friend I have. If I stay at hotel. I'll feel alone.

Arnav - Yeah sure.

Sheetal - Thank you Arnie.

Saying she goes behind Arnav and hugs him.

Meanwhile, Khushi comes to the cabin looks at them widening her eyes and knocks the door.

Arnav looks at the door and removes Sheetal's hands from his shoulders - Come Khushi.

Sheetal glares at Khushi with anger.

Khushi - Sir....

When Khushi calls him sir, then Arnav looks at her raising his one eyebrow.

Arnav thinks - Get ready for the punishment, my dear biwi.

Khushi - Sir, the production manager of the film banner would like to talk to you. So, shall I fix a virtual conference post lunch?

Arnav - Yeah sure.

When Khushi is about to go, Arnav - Khushi, I need to discuss about the conference.

Khushi just stands still, Arnav turning to Sheetal - Okay Sheetal. I have work. I'll meet at you at home. Take rest.