CHAPTER 22

Before Arnav could follow the kidnapper, he vanishes from there. But Arnav notices the car number. He calls his Bodyguards and police and informs them everything.

The kidnapper takes Khushi to a car repairing shed. He places Khushi on the chair, closes the shutter and calls someone.

Kidnapper - Your job is done.

Unknown - Good.

Kidnapper - Now, what should I do?

Unknown - Kill her.

Kidnapper - What?? You only told me to kidnap her.

Unknown - Now, I'm telling you to kill her.

Kidnapper - No, I can't do it.

Unknown - What do you mean that you can't do. Is she something to you? No na. Then kill her. I'll offer you extra amount.

Kidnapper - But....

Unknown - Just look at her, she's beautiful right. You can enjoy with her.

Kidnapper looks at Khushi seductively.

Kidnapper - You're right! She's so hot.
But I need extra payment for doing so.

Unknown - You will get your money, Finish the work.

Call cuts.

Arnav searches Khushi like a mad person. Meanwhile police finds the CCTV footage of the car going into outskirts of the city. They reach that place and find an old shed.

Arnav - Khushi, where are you? Why are you doing this to me. Please..... Khushi... don't do this.

His eyes are misted with tears.

The kidnapper gets another call and he attends it, meanwhile Khushi gets her consciousness.

She looks around, and tries to escape, but kidnapper notices her and holds her hand.

Khushi - Who are you? Why did you bring me here?

She shouts.

Kidnapper - Don't shout. If you shout the consequences will be bad.

Saying he moves forward towards Khushi.

Khushi moving backwards - Don't come near me. I'm warning you.

Kidnapper - What will you do? Ahhh...

Saying he pulls her dupatta, and throws away.

Khushi - Please don't come near me. Main hath jodthi hoon.

Kidnapper - You're so hot, I can't hold myself.

Saying he places his hand on her shoulder, Khushi unable to tolerate kicks on his private part.

Kidnapper looks at her, slaps her and holds his part unable to bear the pain. Due to the slap, Khushi hits her head to the wall and faints.

Kidnapper in anger tries to kill Khushi, he approaches her with knife, when suddenly the shutter of the shed opens. He looks at the direction and sees a young man's silhouette. It's noneother than Arnav.

Kidnapper - Who's there?

Arnav looks at the surroundings and finds Khushi fainted on the floor.  Before he could go near her, the Kidnapper punches on his face. Arnav falls down beside Khushi and looks at her. He notices slap marks on her cheek and his anger raises to peak. He gets up and holds the kidnapper by collar and starts punching him very hard on his face and stomach.

While punching, Arnav - How dare you? tere himmat kaise hui, usey haath laga ne ki.

He punches him so hard, that the Kidnapper vomits blood. Arnav throws him to aside when the kidnapper hits his head to an iron rod and he falls on the ground holding his head. Meanwhile the police arrive and they arrest him. Arnav goes near Khushi, takes her in his arms and goes to hospital.