CHAPTER 28

At Sheetal's room -

Sheetal looks at herself in the mirror.
- Few more days Khushi. Before, Arnav claim you as his to the world, I'll make him mine and I'll become his wife officially in front of this world. Just wait and watch.

She keeps laughing looking at her image in the mirror.

At Arshi's room -

NK comes to their room, and sees Khushi at pool side.

NK goes near her - Khushi......

Khushi turns towards him - NK.

She senses that something's wrong.

Khushi looking into his eyes - Kya hua? Is everything okay?

NK - Khushi, that man. That man he ear filled Mami.

Khushi - What??

NK - Yes, Khushi. Shashi Gupta ear filled Mami. Don't know what all he said, that she's hating you to this extent.

Khushi - Leave it. Any how, it must be surprising if that man didn't do anything to trouble me. Any how he made my life miserable. I need to tell you something important.

NK looks at her feeling that something's troubling her.

Khushi tells him everything that Arnav told her.

NK - Khushi... nothing is good. I mean.... what's happening? What's with that Sheetal now?

Khushi - Don't know. But Arnav told me that she's been behind me from 1 year.

NK - Khushi, I'm suspecting that both of them got together. I mean, see we don't know what Sheetal's intentions are, but it may happen that dushman ki dushman, dost ho sakta hai.

Khushi - Do you really feel. That they are doing this together.

NK - Yes, Khushi. And I think you need to tell Arnav everything about your past.

Khushi - No, I can't. He's already tensed thinking about me. I can't see him more tensed.

NK - But Khushi....

Khushi - No, NK. I can't see him in pain.

NK remains silent.

Khushi - I'm trying to find my life from so long. Why I'm unable to find him.

NK - Trust me Khushi. We've searched him everywhere. But we didn't get a single clue about him.

Khushi closes her eyes and tears dropping through her cheeks - Papa...!!!

NK side hugs her and consoles her.

Meanwhile Arnav comes to their room.
And looks at Khushi, who is trying to wipe her tears. He goes to her and cups her face.

Arnav - Kya hua?

Khushi - Kuch nahi.

NK - Woh.. she's missing her parents.

Arnav hugs her tight in his embrace and she cries silently in his embrace.

NK leaves the room.

After few moments they break the hug.

Arnav looks at her with concern - Khushi, tum teek ho?

Khushi looks at him and nods her head.

Arnav takes her inside the room and makes her sit on the bed and he sits beside her holding her hand in his.

Khushi looks at him and senses that he's worried for her.

Khushi - Wait. I'll bring coffee for you.

Saying she gets up from the bed, but Arnav pulls her and she lands on his lap. Arnav holds her waist possessively and his hand holding hers in his.