CHAPTER 11

Everything's getting done for Mehandi function.

Lavanya's husband Rahul came back from his foreign trip.

Khushi - Are you going ?

Lavnaya - Yes darling.
She said in a sad tone.

Khushi - You're leaving me alone in this hell and going away.

Lavanya hugged her - I'm sorry Khushi.

Khushi - Arey baba, mai mazak kar rahi hu. ( hey, I'm just joking). As this is a hell, I can't let my friend to stay here and make her more uncomfortable, that too when she's in a delicate phase of her life.

Lavanya - Khushi, I've told Rahul that I'll stay here. But, he's very much concerned about my health.

Khushi - Okay baba, I understand.

Lavanya - Keep calling me. Okay

Khushi - Sure, I will. By the way when are you leaving?

Lavanya - After mehendi completes.

Khushi - Cool..why don't you tell Rahul to come here and pick you up?

Lavanya - Yeah, I've told him. He said to call me once the function is over.

Khushi - Toh,Chale.

Both Khushi and Lavanya went to the hall. Khushi was busy checking, if all the decorations and arrangements are done.

Meanwhile, Payal, Garima and some of their relatives came to the Raizaada house, and the ritual started.
All the ladies started applying mehandi to their hands.

All the Raizaada boys, Arnav, Aakash, Shyam and their cousins, were in Aakash's room. To be frank, they were jailed there. As, boys are not allowed for this ritual.

Aakash - This is disgusting, why can't I see my fiancee. That too when it's function of my own wedding.

Shyam - Because, it's a ritual Aakash.

Aakash - In the name of ritual, they're taking her away from me.

Shyam - What? You're becoming really impatient haa?

Shyam smiled saying.

Aakash blushed.

Shyam - Toh.... hamara Aakash ko sharmana bhi aate hai? (Our Aakash even know how to blush)

Aakash - Mera baat chod, aur aap log  batayiye (Leave me and you guys tell me), how was your Mehandi function? Aren't you guys impatient like me?

Shyam - If the truth is to be told, I've wore a dupatta covering  my face along with my friend, and went near ladies.

Arnav - Really?

Shyam - Yes.

Aakash - Then, what happened?

Shyam - As, we only covered with a dupatta, our upper portion was covered, but what about our bottom? We were wearing a Kurta, and in no time, Nani discovered us.

Aakash and Arnav laughed.

Aakash - Didn't Nani scold you?

Shyam - Nani, my mom and all the ladies looked at me as if they'll murder me. But, I didn't give them the chance, I ran towards the door and escaped. Later, I got all the mitaai I need to get.

Aakash- Mitaaai????

Shyam - Sweet scoldings.

Aakash and Arnav smiled at him.

Aakash - Toh, bhai? What's your story?

Arnav didn't have such moments with Khushi. During their Mehandi, he had his conference in his room. And that's it. He didn't even try to look or talk to her.