S e v e n

Taehyung made himself stood before the old man, his fist clutched against him, his jaw muscles twisted, his eyes looked darker than usual and he appeared insane

"How many times I have told you...stop interfering in my life" he gritted.

Without any hesitation, Taehyung splashed the juice on Mr. Kang and crushed the glass into his palm, blood seeped through his wound but he didn't feel any pain.

Mr. Kang felt humiliated, yet the old man remained calm and careful with his words, "I apologized for my mistake but I found master Jaehyung's room opened last night, and your room was empty too" He explained, his eyes darting at Taehyung's wounded hand.

Taehyung scoffed, "so you thought I did that" He interrupted.

"You can call my assumption" Mr. Kang answered.

Taehyung stepped closer, his eyes seemed more menacing, like he would kill the old man at any time. For a moment, Mr. Kang felt petrified, he wanted to step back, but restricted himself, as it merely fueled Taehyung's anger.

"I don't give a fuck about Hyung" Taehyung declared, refusing to think about Jaehyung, "Do you get it...
I don't think about him....and I definitely don't wanna talk about him" with each words his voice raised, trembled through the agony.

"Then I shall take my leave and I'm sorry if I upset you" Mr. Kang apologized, realizing that his assumption were wrong, or perhaps Taehyung put a good act in front of him.

But one thing had became cleared in his mind, Taehyung was destroyed, the burden of the death of his brother and being responsible had stolen his serenity.

Taehyung exhaled a long breath as he watched Mr. Kang left the room. He knew it was his mother who sent Mr. Kang to inquired him. Anger pierced him to the core, he grimaced as he flipped the table and scattered the breakfast over the marble floor.

Crushing the shards, Taehyung headed to the wardrobe and prepared himself for the day.

But did he really not care at all, wasn't it a lie Taehyung just told himself. Jaehyung's untimely death still effect him, although the incident occured two years ago, but Taehyung still couldn't sleep peacefully at night.

Whenever Taehyung tried to fall in a deep slumber, Jaehyung's brighten face would loomed to his eyes, his laughter echoed in his ears and forced him to wake up.

Those two years of his life was horrible, he was charged with murder accusations, and had to spent a night while being interrogated.

He never had any freind in school besides Yuri, she was more than just a friend, someone whom with he would likely spent his time.

But Yuri turned her back, left him alone without any hesitation. All her feelings suddenly disappeared and he became a psychopath, who killed his own brother.

His mind still tangled in the thoughts even though he refused, Walking down the stairs, Taehyung urged to smoke a cigarette in the fresh air.

A satisfied sigh escaped his lips, as he finally left the house, which seemed like a prison to him. Although school wasn't interested at all, but still it provided him a time to escape a harsh reality of his life.

After settling himself at the driving seat of his red audi r8, Taehyung lit his cigarette. With each puff of smoke, he got rid of all the painful memories of his brother.

+++

Jimin entered in the chaotic class, his heart hammered against his ribs, his breath shallow as he felt petrified, that he might encounter Junseok and his friends

Gratefully they were absent from the class, he had a time of relief for a moment. He settled himself at his seat and desperately waited for Taehyung.

But before Taehyung would come and allow Jimin to work on his plan about getting closer to him, Junseok entered in the class accompanied by Seojung and Yuhan, walking like thugs.

Jimin felt disgusted when Junseok smirked maliciously, "Meet me after the school" he whispered as he crossed Jimin's seat.

Jimin sat frozen, trying to avoid Junseok, but he knew he would end up being a prey for them again. Predators like Junseok, always feed on fear, they always targets a weakling like Jimin, as it provides them an access of controlling others life.

But Jimin had prepared himself, he knew in this harsh world, if he required to survive, then he had to make a strategy. And Taehyung was the only person, who could protect him from such predators.

Taehyung was strong, not just physically but mentally, and as like Junseok and his friends, he belonged to a noble family.
It would be safe for Jimin to live under Taehyung's influence.

"What's with your face?" Yuri settled at her desk and asked, pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Nothing" Jimin answered, applying a little smile on his face.

"No, something happened" Yuri assumed, "Don't tell me that those brats bullied you" She said.

Jimin exhaled a pathetic breath, embarrassingly diverted his attention down to the floor, "They asked me to meet again after the school" He said helplessly.

Yuri looked concerned, she grabbed his hand and gestured him to get up, "Come with me" She said.

Jimin following her lead, rose up from the chair and headed outside. "But where are we going?" He asked curiously.

Yuri turned back and they stopped, "Let's talk to our homeroom teacher" She said.

Jimin chuckled softly, "Do you think anyone would take action against a politician's son just for merely a scholarship student" He said solemnly, his words disappointed Yuri, but she couldn't deny.

"Then what's your plan? You definitely can't fight with them" Yuri asked.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder, " I'm gonna survive" he said confidently.

"How?"

"I can't tell you right now\...but I need to work for myself" Jimin said, he turned back and saw Taehyung heading towards the class.

His heartbeat raised again but not with the fear this time, he felt a different emotion, he couldn't understand, but as if the world around him seemed to blur.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung, lost in his thoughts, walking through the crowd yet looking as handsome as a character from a fairy tale.

"Please help me Taehyung" Jimin pleaded in his heart, nervously he took hesitant steps, "Hey Taehyung" he shouted waving his hand, hoping that Taehyung would agree to help him.

"But what if Taehyung deny...if he refused to help him" Merely the thoughts trembled him.

AN: Hope you guys are enjoying this book, tell about the characters , and if you didn't watch the trailer yet, then check now I shared in Introduction.