O n e

Jimin took a deep breath as he walked through the large iron gate of Yeosan High

Jimin took a deep breath as he walked through the large iron gate of Yeosan High. One of the prestigious schools of Seoul, where many students wanted to study, but few could achieve their dreams.

Jimin knew that being accepted in such a prestigious school, was an opportunity that comes once in a while. He felt pressured, nervousness evident in his face.

However, as Jimin scored the highest marks among the top students of Seoul in his entrance exam, thus he not merely benefited himself by being chosen for Yeosan High but earned a heavy scholarship.

Greeted by the crowd of students and the refreshing breeze carrying the sweet fragrance of blossom trees, Jimin desperately approached the crowded front yard.

He nervously chewed his gum, a familiar habit whenever he faced a crowd. The strawberry flavor helped ease his anxiety, a trick he'd relied on for years.

"Woah it's quite bigger than my previous school" Jimin muttered as his eyes wandered the large front yard.

Students settled in groups, some played different sports, and some merely hung out together while some students sat alone lost in thier books, presenting themselves as a bookworm.

Jimin avoided any glance he earned on his way. For some reason, he carried that charming personage which allowed him to gain attention from the opposite gender.

Sleek hair and sculpted facial features, fine height with such excellent body proportions that made him shine even among the most handsome-looking guys.

Mostly, it helped Jimin raise his confidence. But the situation was different this time, he finally became a part of his dream school but the pressure he felt as soon as he stepped inside seemed heavy on his shoulder.

Lost in his thoughts, Jimin finally approached the long hallway leading to the stairs. He observed a group of girls standing in the corner and scanning him from up to down.

"He's adorable"

"I know....I know...Yeosan is always being famous for having such good-looking boys"

" I'd like to date him...sexy and cute completely my type"

His cheek flushed as Jimin heard their conversation. "Calm down Jiminie, you know you're cute so nothing bad gonna happen" He muttered.

Encouraging himself, Jimin approached the stairs and made himself stand in front of the teacher's office, "You can do it" he told himself, threw his gum, and exhaled a long breath while peering inside. His heart thudded loudly.

Ms. Roohyang, his homeroom teacher sat at the second last table busy in her computer. 

Jimin's felt his stomach churning with nervousness as he slowly headed towards her, "Ms. Roohyang" He called in a soft tone, earning her attention.

Ms. Roohyang glanced up at his face, "Oh Jimin... I was waiting for you" She said with a sweet smile.

"Hope I'm not late" Jimin answered, entrusting her a paper role, "I came here to submit my form," he said.

Ms. Roohyang took the paper roll, "No you're not" She answered in a gentle tone then she silently observed the paper, "So you're a trained ballet dancer?" She asked, furrowing her brows.

"Yes, it's been a while since I'm dancing," Jimin answered, his cheek flushed embarrassingly.

"Then it'll be a big benefit for you," said Ms. Roohyang, "You can take dance classes, a proper training you should say, and if the organizers like you, then you might be able to be sponsored officially" She informed.

Jimin's excitement bubbled within him, but he kept himself under control, his hands trembled with anticipation,  his dark brown eyes shone as if a million stars came down to thier depths, "I'll try my best to impress them" He said excitedly.

Observing his anticipation, Ms. Roohyang widened her smile, "Classes are going to start within fifteen minutes, Why don't you wait outside?" She suggested.

Jimin nodded in acknowledgment, ready to leave, but before he could turn back to the door, Ms. Roohyang's voice Pierced through the air, "Jimin" She paused for a moment.

Jimin looked at her in curiosity, "Yes" he answered.

"I know you scored high in all entrance exams but be careful and ask me if you need help," She said solemnly, her smile suddenly disappeared.

Jimin nodded unaware of the meaning, Ms. Roohyang's words carried, " Don't worry I will take care of everything" He nonchalantly replied, then he turned towards the door and let himself out of the Staff room.

 Roohyang's words carried, " Don't worry I will take care of everything" He nonchalantly replied, then he turned towards the door and let himself out of the Staff room

Standing near the staff room, Jimin nervously pondered over the day ahead. The unfamiliar surroundings of Yeosan High School reminded him of the difference between his world and the privileged students of Yeosan High.

"You can do it... Fighting" With a long breath, Jimin braced himself and then he leaned his head over the wall and shut his eyes closed.

Suddenly, he heard the heavy footsteps echoing into the empty long hallway, gaining his attention. As Jimin looked up, he saw a tall, handsome figure approaching.

His soft hair slightly wavy but fell over his forehead, shading his dark, piercing eyes. His headphones hung around his neck, his hand slipped casually into his pocket, and his bag swung over his right shoulder and he walked as if he owned the entire school.

Jimin couldn't assume why he found himself gazing at the guy so intently. His eyes fixed on him, curiosity pulling at the corners of his mind. With furrowed brows and a puzzled expression, Jimin tried to make sense of his fascination.

The guy walked against the sunlight streaming through the sash windows, his presence commanding attention without him even trying.

Despite Jimin's best efforts to divert his attention, he found himself drawn back to studying the mysterious figure before him.

"Kim Taehyung" Jimin read the name tag as the guy passed through him leaving his intoxicated lavender scent.

Jimin took a deep breath, letting himself inhaled his sweet scent, "Wait...what the heck am I doing right now? What if someone catches me!!!" he thought, shaking his mind.

His cheeks flushed with embarrassment as a scowl formed on his face, His heart pounded loudly in his chest, the sound echoing in his ears as he tried to mask his embarrassment.

Jimin quickly stole one last glance at the boy who now turned towards his right and disappeared, then he ruffled the back of his sleek hair, "What is it? Why my heartbeat is fast?" Jimin muttered, caressing his chest to calm him down.

After a few minutes of wait, Ms. Roohyang finally emerged from the office. "Shall we go?" She said leading the way to the classroom.

Jimin nodded, following her lead, he turned to the right, skipping a few classrooms,  they approached the fourth class. Ms. Roohyang entered confidently, immediately capturing the attention of the students inside. Jimin in the meantime hesitated at the doorway, unsure of what to do next.

AN: I was so nervous this time... But I finally decided to post please give me a loads of love 😙😘

~Rimin