kings daughter - Tommy Shelby

Y/n is 9

Summary: Tommy Shelby is known as the king of Small Heath. Everyone knows who he is. And everyone knows his nine-year-old daughter as the Peaky Princess.

-

"Don't drink that." Tommy says as he slides the whiskey away from his daughter. She grumbles. "Don't grumble. You know you're not allowed to drink."

"But Uncle Finn can drink!" Y/n whines. Tommy chuckles.

"That's because Uncle Finn is older than you." Tommy says before kissing Y/n's head.

Y/n grumbles making Tommy and his brothers laugh. They all sit at the table and a man comes up to them. He takes off his hat and holds it over his stomach.

"Mr Benton. What can we do for you?" John asks.

"I need some protection for my shop. People keep throwing rocks at my windows and its ruining business." Mr Benton says.

Tommy nods slowly. Y/n looks at Mr Benton and grabs Tommy. "Daddy, he sells the chocolate." She whispers.

"He sells the chocolate does he?" Tommy asks quietly. Y/n nods. Tommy nods in response.

"How much are you willing to pay, Mr Benton?" Tommy asks.

"Anything." Mr Benton says.

Tommy thinks for a minute before nodding. "Three pounds." He says.

Mr Benton nods. "Absolutely. Thank you, Mr Shelby." He smiles before walking away.

"Did I help?" Y/n asks as she looks up at her dad.

Tommy chuckles and nods. "Yes, darling. You helped."

Arthur and John chuckle. "What?" Tommy asks.

"She's got you wrapped around her little finger." Arthur says. Y/n sticks her tongue out at her Uncle, making everyone at the table laugh.