Boring - Elijah Mikaelson

You;

-

Please just shut up. I don't care about that. Y/n says as she looks at the terrified girl infront of her. She laughs darkly as she steps forward. My name is Y/n. Mikaelson. I do what I want when I want and nothing you say can stop me.

What the hell are you doing? A familiar voice behind Y/n makes her turn around to see her father, Elijah Mikaelson.

Hi Dad. Y/n says, smirking evily. Elijah gets in her way and compels the girl to forget everything. Elijah looks back at Y/n with fury in his eyes.

Y/n, enough. He says making Y/n laugh.

Klaus would be proud. Seeming as I am a hybrid. Y/n says making Elijah grab her wrist.

Enough. Hayley, Klaus, Rebekah and Hope are coming tonight. Get home and don't be an ass. Elijah says making Y/n roll her eyes. They go home and walk into the house to see Klaus and Rebekah.

There's my favourite neice! Klaus says making Y/n smile. Done anything fun lately.

Almost. Except your brother ruined it. She says making Elijah scoff.

You were going to kill that girl. Elijah says making Rebekah look at the girl in disbelief.

Y/n! Why would you do that?

Please, I could smell her blood from a mile away.

And I could tell you were going to screw up from five miles away. Elijah says making Klaus laugh.