don't do anything stupid - Jeremy Gilbert

You;

-

"Dad I'm ready!" I shout putting on my black shoes.

"Ok! Here's fifty dollars. Text me when the movies finished and if I don't answer within ten minutes just go home with Y/f/n." Dad says making me nod.

"And Aunt Elena us coming over with Damon tonight for dinner so don't eat the left overs in the fridge." I say making Dad nod.

"I won't. Promise." He says making me hug him. We go out to his car and he drives us to the movie theatre. "Ok, remember what I told you."

"Yes dad I remember." I say making him smile. We hug once more and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't do anything stupid." Dad says making me nod.

"I won't. See you in a few hours." I say getting out the car. I walk up to my friends and go into the theatre.

-

"My dad's here. I'll see you guys on Monday." I say hugging my friends. I go over to dad's car and get into the passenger side.

"Hey baby! How was the movie?" Dad asks.

"It was good. It was a bit sad at the end though." I say as dad drives away. When we arrive home I see Uncle Damon's car out front.

Dad and I get out the car and go inside to see my step mom, Bonnie, my Aunt Elena and my Uncle Damon.

"Y/n!" Elena says as she comes over to me. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

"Hey Y/n! How's my little half vampire?" Damon asks. He calls me little half vampire because my mom was a vampire.

"I'm good. What's for dinner?" I ask heading over to the kitchen where Bonnie is making salad.

"I made a surf and turf and don't worry, I remembered your allergy to shellfish so instead I got you pork crackle." Bonnie says making me smile.

"You're better than Damon!" I say looking over to Damon and making him laugh.

I help Bonnie take everything to the table and sit down next to Dad.

"I heard that you went to the movies." Elena says.

"Yeah. My friends and I went to go see Old Yeller." I say as I eat some steak.

"Isn't that a really old movie?" Elena asks making me nod.

"They were replaying it in the theatre." I say making Elena nod.