my baby girl - Five Hargreeves

You:

-

Diego, please I need you to take her for like two minutes. Daddy says making me look at Uncle Diego.

I already told you Five, I'm not good with kids. Uncle Diego says making me make grabby hands towards him.

Diego! I say making Vanya smile.

See! She wants you! Please Diego it'll make her happy. Daddy says kissing my cheek.

I'm sorry Five, I can't. Diego says making me pout.

Here, I can look after her. Uncle Klaus says coming up behind us. Daddy puts me in his arms and leaves the building. What should we do princess?

Klaus turns around and then I see Uncle Ben standing up against the wall.

Uncle Ben! I squeal pointing at the wall making everyone stand up and look at me confused.

Y-you can see Ben? Uncle Luther asks. I nod and soon Daddy comes back into the room.

What'd I miss? He asks taking me from Uncle Klaus arms.

I saw Uncle Ben! I say excitedly making Daddy look around both scared and confused.

You saw Uncle Ben? He asks bouncing me up and down on his hip.

I saw Uncle Ben! I repeat making Daddy laugh.

Hold on, you're not the least bit concerned about this? Luther asks making Daddy shake his head.

She's two years old, she's still experimenting with powers. So far the only concerned one is telekinesis. Daddy says making me yawn.

I'm tired. I yawn making Daddy nod.

I'm going to put her down. Daddy says kissing me cheek.

Yeah, it's late. Aunt Allison says. Everyone says goodbye and Daddy takes me to our bedroom.

We lay down on the bed and he holds me close to his chest.

Goodnight my baby girl. Daddy says making me fall asleep.