first day of school - Chandler Bing

You;

-

Alright, your first day of middle school! Dad says as he holds my hand. We walk down the street to the coffee house and walk through the doors.

Dad can I get a hot chocolate? I ask.

Yeah of course! You go sit with Aunt Monica. Dad says. I nod and go and sit next to Aunt Monica.

Hi Aunt Monica!

Hey Y/n! Your dad told me that it's your first day of middle school!

Yeah. Dad's getting me a hot chocolate.

Hey you! I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around and see Aunt Pheobe.

Hi Aunt Pheobe! It's my first day of middle school!

Oh yeah! I heard about that! Are you excited? Uncle Ross asks making me nod.

Ok honey, here's your hot chocolate. I also have you a muffin on the house. Now, if you need any boys, come to Aunt Rachel.

Rachel! Don't put ideas in her head! Dad says making me smile. I kiss Rachel on the cheek and pick up my hot chocolate and muffin. Dad and I walk out of the coffee house and down the street to my school. Alright. Here we are.

I'm nervous.

Don't be nervous honey. I'll be here to pick you up at the end of the day and if it isn't me it'll be Monica. Dad says making me nod. He kisses my head and I walk into school.

-

Dad! I shout as I run out of the school. Dad smiles and hugs me tightly.

Hey honey! How was your day?

Really good! Can we go home now? I ask making dad laugh and nod. We walk back to the apartment but instead of going into ours we go into Aunt Monica's.

There she is! Uncle Joey says making me smile. How was school?

It was really fun! A lot of kids in my class like me. I say making everyone smile. After a few minutes of talking I turn back to my dad and he hugs me tightly.

I'm so proud of you.