let her go - damon salvatore

You;

-

What the hell do you want from me? Y/n asks as she struggles with the vervain rope tied around her wrists.

I'm waiting for your father. Kai says crouching down to the girl.

Why do you want my dad? What does he have to do with anything? Y/n asks making Kai laugh.

You're dad has everything I need. Connections, weapons, Bonnie. Kai lists making Y/n roll her eyes.

He would never hand Bonnie over to you. Y/n says making Kai chuckle.

She's right. I would never hand Bonnie over to you. Damon says making Kai turn around and smirk at Damon.

Let my daughter go, Kai. Damon orders making the evil witch chuckle.

Now why would I do that? Kai asks.

Because if you don't I'll rip your throat out. Enzo says. Caroline vamp speeds over to Y/n and unties her hands.

Go to your dad. Enzo, Stefan and I can hold Kai off. She says making the girl nod.

She vamp speeds to Damon and he takes her outside. Go to the house. Damon orders.

What? No I wanna help! Y/n whines making Damon shake his head.

No. Go home. Right now. He says making Y/n shake her head.

I'm not going home, I'm staying and helping. Y/n says before vamp speeding inside.

Y/n! Damon shouts. Y/n snaps Kais neck and looks back at Damon.

He's dead. Ok? I'm fine. I didn't die. He did. She says making Damon scoff.

Y/n get in the car. Damon orders.

What? Y/n asks.

Now. Get in the car. Damon repeats making Y/n sigh. She walks to her dad's car and gets in the front seat.

She sighs and Damon gets in the driver's seat. The hell were you thinking?

That I wanted to help!

Then don't help!

Dad what the hell is your problem?

I can't lose you! Elena is in a coma for over 60 years and you are the one person I can't lose.

Y/n looks at her dad's eyes and sees fear and sadness. Dad, I'm sorry. But I want to help you.

Don't. Please don't help me. Ever. Damon laughs making Y/n chuckle.