sick, really sick - Justin Foley

You:

*pretend that you grew up since the last JF part*

-

Can I see my dad? I ask Uncle Clay. He looks up at his parents and they nod. Uncle Clay takes my hand and we go into Daddy's hospital room.

Hi princess. Daddy says as he looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and sit next to him.

Daddy, guess what?

What baby?

Today at school, I made you a card. I say as I pull a card out of my backpack. I hand it to him and he smiles.

This is beautiful baby. I'll keep it forever and ever. He says making me smile. We talk for a bit longer before a nurse comes in and says that I have to go home.

I'll take her home. I hear Tony say. I look through the window into Daddy's hospital room and sigh. I hold Tonys hand and we walk out to his car.

Is daddy gonna be alright? I ask as Tony opens the door for me.

He's sick, Y/n. He's real sick. I don't know if he's gonna be alright. Tony says as I get into the car.

He drives me home and I go into Uncle Clay and daddy's room.

Uncle Clay, is daddy gonna get better? I ask as I climb onto his bed. He hugs me and I hug back.

He'll be alright. Uncle Clay says making me nod.

-

Daddy, I love you. I say as Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Clay and I sit in Daddy's hospital room.

I love you too baby. He says making me smile. Can I tell you something?

Yeah. You can tell me anything. Even if it's a secret. I say making him smile.

I'm not gonna be ok, baby. I'm not gonna be with you anymore. But I want to give you something. He says. He looks at Clay and he gives me a locket and a necklace with a heart on it.

These, are only for you. Can you promise me something baby?

Yeah. I say as tears begin to fill my eyes.

Promise me, that even when I'm gone, you'll never forget me. He says making me nod. Be good for Uncle Clay, please.

The moniters stop beeping and I look at uncle Clay, who's now crying.

Daddy? Daddy you gotta wake up. I say as tears begin to fall down my face. Daddy, please. Please wake up. I don't want you to go.

C'mon, we gotta leave Daddy now. Grandpa says making me shake my head. He picks me up and I begin to cry. We leave the hospital room and everyone looks at me.

Aunt Jess looks at me, and she knows.

Baby. She whispers making me nod. She takes me from Grandpa and hold me tightly.

Daddy's not here anymore. I cry making her nod.

I know baby. I know.