"Gleefull duty it is.", I sighed. Kill ruffled my hair.

"Good. It's time for bed. You're sleeping here. Knock him out incase he gets loud.", my brother ordered. I cursed him under my breath.

~~~
In the middle of the uncomfortable night, I was woken up by our prisoners call.

"Hello? I'm really cold!", he cried out.

I didn't know what to do. I had the only blanket that was near. But I couldn't let him freeze, right?

PoV Will
I sobbed loudly. Suddenly the door opened.

"Listen here, you little shit. We both don't want trouble, right? Will you shut up?!", an angry man growled.

I sniffed. "I'm cold.", I then stated.

"You're such a spoiled brat, you know that?", he huffed. I recognized the voice.

"Funny. You sound like my father.", I sighed.

"Oh, don't even try. You're not getting my sympathy. You're nothing but a rich asshole, raised by a rich asshole.", he huffed angrily. I backed away.

"Are you going to hurt me?", I asked.

"I'm not. Can't talk for the others. ", he chuckled.

I sniffed again. Suddenly a blanket was put over me.

"Be grateful. Now I'll have to freeze.", he said. Then he left.

It turned out I only had contact to one person, at all. It was the same man feeding me that was taking me to the toilet.

Despite his hateful comments, he was really nice most of the time. After some time I felt really sick.

I even got a fever.

That's when he took me to a bed. I could feel sunlight on my skin and moved my hands and feet a little.

They were still tied and hurt a lot. I leaned against the mans chest and heard him chuckle.

"You're a strange kid. You're all tied up, sick and your father doesn't answer our demands. You might die soon. And here you are, you bug!", he sighed.

"Your kidnapping would've been way more effective if you had taken Mason or Mabel. My father hates me.", I replied sadly.

"Why do you think that?", he asked.

"Because he tells me everytime I make a mistake or don't meet his standards. Honestly, you have hurt me less than he has.", I said, crying softly.

The man rubbed my back.

"Why? Shouldn't parents love their kids unconditionally?", he sighed.

"Not in my world. We're just trophies and ways to make more money. I don't think my life is worth an apple to him.", I sniffed, then explained: "I also think he hates me because I remind him of my mum. I look a lot like her. She died when I was seven."

"My parents died because of your Dads ignorance. He's driving so many into poverty. ", the man told me.

"I'm sorry. I know he's a bad guy. I was glad I'd be leaving for College soon, but dying is fine too.", I finally confessed.

"How could you say that?!", he cried out.

"Why do you care. You're the ones that want me dead.", I said. Then I closed my eyes.

PoV Bill
He was lying. He must be! Because if he's not, we have no right to hurt him!

I had to talk to Kill.