🔞Chapter 20 🔞

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD. MAY CONTAIN SALACIOUS SCENES AND EXPLICIT WORDS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL AND DISTURBING TO SOME READERS. IT IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS ONLY. DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Check your triggers, please!
Bondage
Knife play
Breath play
Degradation

LEV

"WRONG God to beg. Now, fuck this knife, baby doll. Eyes on me."

If fear would be human it is Bree and she's standing –sitting on my lap and spread eagled. My balls tingle as I stare through her crazily fascinating dark brown eyes.

Ibinuka ni Bree ang bibig, but before words of protest can come from her lying mouth the tip of my knife was inside it.

"Lick it. Wet it for me." I ordered huskily then squeezed both of her cheeks.

She groaned. Naningkit ang mga mata't kumibot ang mga labi. Dumaan ang pagkalito at galit sa mga mata ng asawa ko. Ngunit mas nangibabaw ang pagnanasa roon. Just like me, Bree's consumed with lust.

"Ilang beses tayong magpapanggap na hindi ka nasasarapan sa mga kapangahasan ko sa'yo bawat gabi? That despite your hate for me, your body sings with lust... coming into my fingers. Every fucking night." I hissed and wrapped my right hand around her slender neck. "I made the bed for you. You just have to lie in it. Don't fight it. Don't fight us."

I waited with bated breath kung anong gagawin ni Bree. Then, she flattened her lips against the handle. I heard the obscene sound she made against the metal.

Parang sasabog ang ulo ko–mga ulo ko, as I inhaled her hair. Vanilla, rose and sin.

Bree's fucking made for me.

"That's it. Swirl that wicked tongue. Wet it, nice and slow, baby."

Tila iyon lang ang hinintay ni Bree. She throw caution to the wind and obeys me.

A breath of relief escapes my lungs.

Opening my eyes, I watched as my wife's pouty mouth moved against the black hilt of the dagger. The sight was insanely twisted and dark, it drove me to the brink of madness. A moan escaped from my throat. Sinapo ko ang kaliwang dibdib ni Bree. I toyed with her nipple and she writhed and gave me those fucking sexy moans. I want to record those sounds and make it my fucking alarm.

I jerked my right hand away, snapping her nipple in the process. Bree cried out. I smiled down at her, planting a soft kiss on her temple.

"Now, it's time for you to show me how good of a slut you are." I pulled the knife from her mouth and dragged it along her skin. My eyes eagerly followed the messy trail her saliva was making against her alabaster skin.

I smirked habang panay ang kislot ni Bree. Pilit na pinagtatakpan ang pagnanasang nararamdaman n'ya.

I growled. "Stay still."

Huminto si Bree sa paggalaw. She met my stare through the mirror, defiance was painted on her face. But she can't fool me. Because beneath that hard façade, there's also hunger and anticipation that mirrored mine.

"Good girl." I crooned. Bree blushed and gasped.

The opportunistic prick inside me, took advantage of that moment. Walang sabi-sabi kong ipinasok sa naglalawa n'yang kaselanan ang ulo ng punyal ko.

I inhale sharply, my whole body shivers at the sight in front of me. Bree flushed against my front, nakabukaka. My right hand was on her neck, sakal-sakal siya. While the other was on her center, pushing the drenched knife on her pussy.