Chapter 30 : Gargoyle Bloodshed

Kai Jumped down To Eleanor and Alexander, while Isamu went for backup
Kai:"Its time to settle this You filthty vampire!"
June:"Dont call me Filthy, Human"
Alexander Then drew his Sword & Scythe, Everyone got it a fighting stance as the Battle started
Hunter Rushed towards Kai with his bloody golden clawas and tried attacking as June commanded the gargoyles to fight the mutant gargoyles
Alexander was able to cut through Junes Horde as Gama was stomping on thr hypnotised gargoyles then, a big gargoyle titan emerged and lunged towards Gama,squashing his own and Some of Gama's army
Gama pushed him off and used a blade that was mounted to his arm to rip off the gargoyles left arm as smaller ones dove into Gama as Suicide bombs and distractions Gama let out a screetch that caused the Gargoyles to get confused and attack their own horde
June Anger grew as ahe rushed to Gama but was intercepted by Eleanor who used her portals to make June stuck in loop where Eleanor could hit her as much as she wanted,She then lodged a knife in Junes back and dug it deep through her gut

Alexander managed to stop the smaller gargoyles from engaging with Gama and turn his full attention on his enemy. June, furious at being trapped in such a humiliating position, struggled to break free. In a sudden burst of energy, she broke out of the loops and unleashed a barrage of flames towards eleanor, who managed to dodge the majority of the attacks, but one of them still managed to burn her leg. Seeing the opportunity, Alexander took advantage of the situation and ran at June, swinging his scythe at her back with all his strength.

June turned around rapidly and was able to parry the scythe strike with her sword but the impact of the strike was still enough to make her lose her balance. Alexander saw his chance and jumped up into the air, bringing his scythe down on June with all his strength.

June managed to roll out of the way just in time, but still took a deep cut from Alexander's scythe. Before she could recover, Alexander quickly landed on the ground and charged at June again, using his scythe to keep her at a distance.

June was beginning to realize she was outmatched, so she suddenly stopped trying to dodge Alexander's attacks and instead raised her sword, determined to bring him down with her. Alexander attacked with even more ferocity, trying to break through June's defense and finish her off.

As Alexander Broke Junes guard 
He pinned her down As June let out a Growl like a feral animal then, Kaizo immedietly with his copy of Frost mechanical arm punched Alexander and sent him flying,then he helped June up and they began Attacking Alexander
Eleanor tried to interviene but was impaled by a gargoyle into a tree 
Then a mutant gargoyle melted the gargoyle with its acid brearh and bandaged up Eleanor's injuries

Eleanor then Teleported Onto June who was Barraging Alexander with Attacks and used Telekinesis to Rip a tree out and throw it at June,Then immobilized Kaizo as Alexander kicked him through a boulder

As June lay on the ground unable to move, Alexander took the opportunity to go at it again, swinging his scythe with all his might, aiming for her neck. June managed to block the attack again, but Alexander followed up with an upward strike that hit her on the chin, cutting her face. Alexander then took advantage of her pain and shock as he ran at her and stabbed her in the stomach with his Sword.

Then Suddenly all of Junes Gargoyles went at Alexander he was able to cut them doen but their sheer numbers overwhelmed him,Even Eleanor was caugh but then Gama Threw the body of the Titan gargoyle at them squashing nearly all of the gargoyles and all of the mutant gargoyles began their assaut on June's Horde

Alexander took the opportunity to escape the ambush and went back to help Eleanor. Kaizo and June had regrouped and were now on the attack, Kaizo was attempting to distract Alexander with his mechanical copy of Frost's mechanical arm while June would attack from behind, trying to take him down by surprise.

Alexander dodged both attacks and managed to land a kick on Kaizo's back that sent him crashing into a tree. June tried to take advantage of the situation and jumped on Alexander's back, attempting to hold him down while Kaizo tried grabbing Alexanders scythe to finish him off. But Alexander Kicked Kaizo in the shoulder sending him flying."

Meanwhile, Kai and Hunter were fighting. Hunter's attacks were swift, and even if one of them landed, it would be fatal to Kai, but Hunter felt extreme strain on his body,his disfigured bones popping and breaking and blood gushing through his eyes. His blood was like hot wax.

Yet Hunter was not deterred by the damage he was inflicting upon himself, for he seemed to draw pleasure from his own pain. His body, though broken and disfigured, continued to come at Kai relentlessly, his laugh echoing through the cavern as if it were the cries of the damned. Kai, however, was resilient and managed to lodge his axe in Hunter's throat, tearing out his vocal cords and causing pieces of his throat to tumble out. Despite the extensive wounds that Hunter had inflicted upon him, Kai tried to make his escape.
But Hunter caught up and tackled him.
Hunter's blood dripped onto Kai's face; it caused 4th degree burns, depending on how bad it was, but then A mutant gargoyle came to the rescue and pushed Hunter away.
Kai used that opportunity to run and successfully made his escape. Hunter easily killed the mutant gargoyle, then let out a scream of frustration.

Meanwhile As Alexander's kick sent Kaizo crashing into the tree, he turned around only to find June had pounced on his back and was now trying to hold him down while Kaizo tried to reach for the scythe.
"Get off of me, you damn brat!" Alexander shouted as he began flailing wildly, trying to dislodge June from his back. However, she was determined to distract Alexander and keep him from moving, which was all that Kaizo needed to grab hold of the scythe and try to swing it toward Alexander's throat with all his strength.

But alas, luck was on Alexander's side, and he managed to roll to the side at the last second, evading the blow and causing Kaizo to fall to the ground, dropping the scythe. Alexander got to his feet and went after Kaizo, but June jumped back on his back, gripping even tighter this time and preventing him from moving. "Get off!" Alexander shouted again as he thrashed around, trying to shake June off, but to no avail.

Then Bandaged Eleanaor came and kicked June off Alexander, then used telekinesis to smash June into the ground multiple times.
Alexander immediately unsheathed his blade and cut off Kaizo's right arm. 
And he manages to grab the scythe and trip Kaizo, causing him to fall over.

Then he immediately impales June through the spine and launches her into the air as Elenaor surrounds her with boulders and smashes into June as Kaizo watches. Then Kaizo gets up and tries running away, but Alexander cuts him down, swinging the scythe through his shoulder and throwing him around. Then, when Kaiyzo tries retaliating with a kick, he grabs Kaizo and throws him through a tree.
"Seriously? That was like the hundredth time you did that."
Then Eleanor inseals Kaizo in a cage made of rocks. But just as things are looking up, Hunters appears again and launches a golden spear at Alexander, which then explodes, causing a burn on the left side of Alexander's face.

Hunter then caused golden spikes to appear through the ground. Alexander tried retaliating with his ice picks, but they didn't work, almost like he forgot to use them. Then Hunter kicked Alexander and Eleanor into a golden ball that started to burn them.
Alexander then remembered that he should stay calm and collective. He got in a stance, took a deep breath, cut through the ball surrounding them, then dashed towards Hunter and hit him with multiple slashes to the gut and even impaled his lungs. Then Hunter's eyes suddenly went back to normal as if the demon side of him had given up. Then he screamed in pain. Tears rolled down his cheek, his body was deforming back to normal, and his injuries faded.

Hunter falls to the ground, gasping for air and bleeding profusely from his wounds. Alexander walks over to him.
Hunter looks up at Alexander with fear in his eyes. "Please...Kill me..."
Alexander just stares down at Hunter, his face expressionless. Finally, he responds in a monotone voice. 
"I'm sorry, but I can't..."