Chapter 27 : New faces

Next morning Hunters injuries have healed but from his last night mare still has flashbacks.. He doesn't remember any of this it feels like these memories have been implanted into his head
Hunter then locks himself in his room

Alexander:"Wow.. He's really not doing well, I wish we could help but he just growls at us"
Captain marsalu:" I think it's best to not get involved, he seems a bit dazed now maybe it'll go away? We should risk making things worse if they do escalate then we'll do something"
Alexander:"Your right"

As Alexander leaves the house to go on a walk he finds the same Fox he meet a few days ago had built a senior itself he then lies by the stream and relaxes realizing his life is somewhat getting better

The fox lays on his lap as he pets it and it makes a purring noise, as it stretches itself and drinks from the clean river water

Eleanor then makes a portal and appears next to Alexander
"So Alexander wanna meet some of my other coworkers? "
Alxandee:"Sure why not"
Alexander puts the fox back in its den and leaves, The fox makes a sad noise but Alexander doesn't hear

They go into one of the E.C.A.E foundations building and notice Evelyn with a group of people
Evelyn:"Oh so you wanna get to know us better eh? "
Alexander:"I just came in-"
Evelyn:"Yeah but I asked Eleanor to ask you"
Evelyn:"So anyways let me introduce you to my team"

They go into  a different room with 4 other people
Evelyn:"This is my team and their names are
Isamu The archer
Kai The Axeman
Gekido The Mage
Shinudarou the Inventor"

Gekido:"Eleanor I swear to Akiko, I told you not to introduce us like that!"
Isamu:"Yeah like were fantasy characters or something"

Evelyn: *grins* "Don't mind them, they just like to keep things interesting."

Kai: *laughs* "Exactly! Life's too short to be serious all the time."

Shinudarou: "Speaking of interesting, have you ever seen one of my inventions in action?"

Gekido: "Just don't let him near anything explosive."

Isamu: "Or sharp. Remember the incident with the target dummy?"

Evelyn: "Alright, enough teasing. Let's show Alexander what we're really capable of."

Alexander: *nodding eagerly*
"I'd love to see.

As they moved to a different room filled with intriguing gadgets and mystical artifacts, Alexander couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. The eclectic group before him seemed like characters straight out of a fantasy adventure.

Evelyn: "This is where the magic happens, quite literally."
Isamu: "And figuratively. We're always on the lookout for the next big discovery."

Kai: "Or the next big adventure."
Shinudarou: "But remember, with great power comes great responsibility."
Gekido: "And occasionally, great chaos."

Evelyn: "But we wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to our world, Alexander. Buckle up, it's going to be one heck of a ride."

Alexander:"Don't worry I literally died once, and my sister hates me, so yeah I won't be surprised by anything anymore..
Also shinodarou I doubt your Inventions are as good as Frosts ones"

Shinudarou:"You mean you know Frost? Like the inventor that made that mechanical arm? I would really like to meet him"
Gekido:"i bet You would somehow disassemble all his inventions"
Shinudarou:"You don't have to be A jerk about it"
Evelyn:"It's not mean if it's true"

Isamu:"Anyways Alexander wanna spar with us? "
Alexander:"I would but I've been trying to relax and find Inner peace these days if I fight I might get frustrated and ruin my progress"
Kai:"Cmon one fight? "
Evelyn:"Unless your a pussy"

Eleanor appears
"Don't force him to do anything or I'll decapitate you eithy portals.. Got that?.."
Gekido:"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? "
Evelyn:"That doesn't matter Gekido sounds like Elly here has a crush on our blue haired friend"
Alexander and Eleanor at the same time cover their faces as they turn pink"

Eleanor: "Oh, come on, Evelyn! Don't embarrass me like that."
Evelyn: *grins mischievously* "I'm just stating the obvious, Elly."

Alexander: *blushing furiously* "Um, thanks for the... uh, vote of confidence, Eleanor."
Gekido: "Alright, alright, let's dial it back a bit. We're here to welcome Alexander, not tease him mercilessly."

Shinudarou: "Agreed. Let's focus on showing him the ropes around here."

Isamu: "Speaking of which, Alexander, you mentioned trying to find inner peace. Have you considered meditation?"

Alexander: *perking up* "Actually, I have. It's been helping me cope with everything that's been happening lately."

Kai: "Well, maybe you can teach us a thing or two about finding inner peace. We could all use some zen in our lives."
Evelyn: "Absolutely. We're all in this together, after all."

Alexander:"it's really not that hard all you need is patience and some courage, find a place that relaxes you and you can learn"