Chapter 26 : Affection

As Hunter was Sleeping Alexander and
Eleanor were watching the stars together holding hands
Alexander:"You ever wonder why we're here? "
Eleanor:"every day, We all have weird powers when you think about it this shouldn't be possible but we should be grateful it is"

Alexander chuckled
"Yeah I guess we're lucky you can basically teleport and create portals everywhere while I can control ice and I have killer swords"
Eleanor:"Speaking of which Captain saboru should give you them back by tomorrow, their just adding some touches"

Thy lay on the roof on their warm blanket and they get into their Futon's and cuddle while watching the night go into day 

As the night slowly gave way to the dawn, Alexander and Eleanor remained cocooned in each other's embrace, the warmth of their love shielding them from the chill of the early morning air. With the stars twinkling overhead and the first light of dawn painting the sky in hues of pink and gold, they felt a sense of peace wash over them.

For a moment, they forgot about the trials and tribulations that awaited them, lost in the simple joy of being together. In each other's arms, they found solace from the chaos of the world, a sanctuary where they could be themselves without fear or reservation.

As the first rays of sunlight kissed their skin, Alexander and Eleanor exchanged a tender kiss, their hearts entwined in a silent vow of love and devotion. In that moment, nothing else mattered but the warmth of their love and the promise of a new day.

With a contented sigh, they snuggled closer together, content to watch as the world woke up around them. And as they gazed out at the horizon, hand in hand, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they would always find a way to weather the storm.

And so, as the sun rose high in the sky, casting its golden light upon the world below, Alexander and Eleanor remained lost in each other's embrace, their love shining brighter than any star in the heavens. For in each other, they had found the true meaning of happiness, a love that would withstand the test of time and shine forever bright.

After they wake up, their faces were next to each other then they got up both flustered and with red faces
Eleanor:"T-The view.. W-was amazing.. I-I mean the view from yesterday.. Not-t your face. I-I-I
mean your face I-Is amazing. AH NOT I-I MEAN
Alexander:"I-I mean.. Yeah" He was flustered and his face turned red

Eleanor laughs, and her face goes flush. She stutters a bit as she tries to think of something else to say, but she can't. Alexander also laughs, but his face is also flushing.

Finally, they both get up and brush their hair out of their faces, still blushing.

"Well, that was...um.." they both say in unison and chuckle.

The sun is starting to rise, and they can feel its warm embrace as it caresses their faces.
A

lexander: "yeah, I guess it was... um..." he hesitates. He clears his throat.
"Yeah, it was... a... nice view..." he says in a flustered tone.

Eleanor:"Yeah, it was..." Eleanor starts to say, still blushing.
She clears her throat too.
"Yeah... just... nice" she giggles again.
They both giggle nervously at each other.

Alexander:"Yep... just nice..." he grins, still blushing.

Alexander:"Like you..." He whispers softly.

Eleanor giggles again, blushing even harder. She looks away for a moment, embarrassed.

Eleanor:"And like you..." , her own cheeks turning red.

Alexander chuckles again, his face still flush.

Alexander:"Well, we should probably get ready..." awkwardly trying to change the topic of conversation.

Eleanor:"Yeah we should probably get going to See Frosts Presentation about his new robotic arm..."
Alexander:"Yeah it's really weird how advanced his tech is"
Eleanor:"What's really weird is what happened to Kaizo.. He used to be a good person before that last mission"

As they get off the roof and start heading to Frosts Presentation, They Quickly Glance at each other and blush both of their faces turn red
They decide to try not looking at each other but fail, by the end Alexanders Face was Bright pink and Eleanor was red And she was giggling

When they get to the Building frost is located at they sit down withe other E.C.A.E employees
One of the other Employees Greets Alexander
"Your the newbie right? I'm Evelyn nice too see new faces"  She gives Alexander a handshake
"And hey Eleanor It's been a while let's catch up later over coffee"
Eleanor:""Sure why not" she shrugged
Evelyn:"Also Alexander there are dozens of more people that want to meet you"

Evelyn walks away as Alexander turns to Eleanor
"How does she know who I am? "
Eleanor:"Well you did kind of come back from the dead"
Alexander:"Oh yeah.. "

Frost suddenly came on stage
"I would like to present to you This new piece of revolutionary technology I call it The Proto-Arm S0-1 it works exactly like a normal arm and it can help our Amputee coworkers regain their strength"
Frost pops the arm on and showcases it's strength by crushing an iron bar with its fingers and then breaks a titanium pipe
"It can also be hooked up with more weapons and More technology, And like my own One can store eleamental Energy and dispatch it to form attacks just as mine does with ice"
He immedietly shoots a practise dummy that was over the audience and freezes it entirely

Frost:"And that my fellow employees is my project. More versions will come but for now this is the only available one so if you want one place an order first 1000 are free"

After Frost gets offstage everyone starts leaving Frost catches up with Alexander and Eleanor
Frost:"Soo where were you guys last night? "
Alexander blushes his face turning red
"We were.. On a mission"
Eleanor nods slowly
"Yes,on a-a mission"
Frost:"I feel like you aren't telling me the truth, but eh it's your business"

Frost looks over his shoulder and notices a figure with long hair and a Loads of ammunition and firearms on them just as the figure was about to show their face Frost attention shifted to Eleanor

Eleanor:"So Frost how long did it take you to create that arm thingy?"
Frost:"it took me 2 years, I would've done it in 6 months with constant working"
Alexander:"That's a pretty short time for such revolutionary technology"
Frost:"Yeah everything in this foundation is 'revolutionary' but the cyber association is where all the good stuff is at"

Eleanor:"Oh yeah they developed all our defenses and weapons"
Alexander:"Wait wait wait. I though this was like a standalone organization"
Frost:"You are so wrong we have hundreads of other organizations working with us such as 'The kotaro, sobaru and marsalu clan, the Cyber Association, the tech coalition, The W.B.O and a lot more"

As they get home they see Hunter he has impaled himself in his sleep so they immedietly take him to the foundation medical team
Eleanor:"Alexander meet Dr. Saziji he's probably the world's best doctor he has an ability to scan anyone's body and find injuries, viruses and anomalies"
Alexander:"Pleasure to meet you"

Dr. Saziji:"It's also a pleasure to meet you, I heard about your regenerative abilities and I hope I can study them soon but for now I will have to operate on your wolfy friend here"
Alexander:"So will you be able to fix him up? "
Dr. Saziji:"I don't think... I cannot fix this! This is gonna be an easy treatment I've seen much worse"
Alexander:"So then we'll get out of your hair"

As they leave they go back to the house and Alexander and Eleanor snuggle up under a blanket, they immedietly fall asleep not even after 5 minutes