Chapter 29 : Horror

After a while of planning, June, Kaizo, and Ashley finally decided on a plan.

Kaizo: "June, this plan is risky. If we fail, we'll lose it all."
Ashley: "Yeah, are you sure this is a good idea?"
June was leaning against the wall in the shade, her face barely visible. She grinned.

"Why, of course. We have this creature, and I even have some bait for them to follow."

Kaizo: "I mean, what are we gonna name this thing?"
June sighed and facepalmed.
"Why would we name it? It's just supposed to do our dirty work."
Ashley scratched the side of her head.
"Why don't we name him, like, Gama or something?"
June: "Ugh, fine, we'll call him Gama."

The creature really liked its new name as it sat down, admiring the beautiful forest, while everyone else went inside.

June said, "We'll strike tomorrow, at night when they least expect it."

As everyone went to bed, June stayed up. She then went to a local village and ordered her gargoyles to capture the villagers there.

June commanded, "Get them all! Anyone who resists can be killed!"

The gargoyles terrorized the town as Isamu and Kai showed up.
Kai exclaimed, "You disgusting vampire, let them go!"

As they began their battle, Kai used his axe to send shockwaves to confuse the gargoyles, while Isamu used poison arrows to shoot them down.

Kai then threw his axe in the air, kicked it into June's direction, but June used a gargoyle as a shield. However, the axe cut through it smoothly, nearly hitting June.

Isamu: "Using her own allies as shields? Pathetic."
Kai: "I second that."

As the battle raged on, June sent more and more of her mutated gargoyles out. Their horrifying form was nearly too much for Isamu to handle. He had to close his eyes to shoot. Kai tried his best efforts to protect Isamu, but he couldn't keep up.

The gargoyles were able to grab Isamu and Kai and barrage them with deep cuts and blunt force. One of the biggest deformed gargoyles grabbed Kai by the leg and began hitting him against the ground.

As the chaos ensued, a small boy was able to sneak out of his shackles.
The boy cried to his mom, "Mom... will you be okay?"
The mom: "I'll be fine, son. You just get out of here... be safe, okay?"
The boy cried as he ran away.
June, noticing the absence of one of the villagers, proceeded to the mother.

June: "Where is the boy?"
The mom shook her head.
"I'll never tell you, abysmal vampire."
June shrugged.
"Okay then..." June then bit down on the woman, sucking all her blood and killing her as the boy watched from a bush.
The boy immediately ran towards his mom's dead corpse and cried, "You... Witch... You're gonna BURN.."
June laughed at the boy's sadness as she grabbed him by the throat. Just then, Gama came and grabbed June by the hair.

June struggled to get out of his grasp.
"You disgusting behemoth. If you weren't so big, I would've killed you by now."
Gama screamed in disgust at June.
"Filth! DIE!" As he threw June across the forest, Gama then rushed over to the other gargoyles.
Gama: "Brothers, can you not see we're being manipulated? June uses us as shields and minions. We shouldn't be fighting with her!"
The other gargoyles let Kai and Isamu go as they went to Gama.

Kai was bleeding, bruised, and battered after being slammed against the ground for nearly half an hour now, but he got up.
"You... Are... Not bad?" He said, struggling to speak.

Isamu was unconscious.
Gama then gently picked both of them up in his palm.
"Yes, I will take you back to your home and free the villagers."

Kai: "Good..." Kai then fell unconscious as Gama started untying the villagers. Then he dropped Kai and Isamu at the nearest hospital.

The next morning, June came back to the house where Ashley and Kaizo were chatting.
Kaizo: "So, how did the village raid go? You were out all night, so it must have been a success, right?"
June: "Far from it. That blasted gargoyle you 'upgraded' made itself aware!"
Ashley: "So, are the gargoyles still on our side?"
June: "They will be later. Kaizo, do you have some Scopolamine in your lab?"

Kaizo was shocked by the request.
"No way!! That stuff can kill. We can't risk the gargoyles turning against us-"
In a split second, June impaled Kaizo through the chest and into the wall.
June: "You don't say no to me. GOT IT?"
Kaizo started coughing up blood.
"Please... I'll give it to you. Don't kill me..."
He fainted as June grabbed him and started stitching him up.
Ashley: "That was uncalled for, June."
June: "Shut it."
Ashley immediately went quiet.

Meanwhile, back at the base, Hunter's nightmares only got worse. He hasn't left his room in three days; he hasn't seen sunlight or even seen anyone. He's going mad, with flashbacks of the deaths of his family driving him back until he grabs his jaw.

He digs his fingers deep, causing blood to spurt, and his jaw cracks a bit before he forcefully pulls out and dislocates his jaw. He starts laughing as the pain is actually distracting him from his past trauma, so he begins stretching and transfiguring his entire body into a disgusting shape. Blood covers the room, his body temperature is so high his eyes are seemingly melting, bones crack with every movement, and he emits a horrifying smile. He then smashes his head through the wall and goes towards the forest. Alexander spots him and immediately attacks him, trying to cut him down with his blade and scythe, but Hunter bites Alexander's scythe, nearly breaking it, and screams.

The horrifying loud pitched scream sounds like a wolf howl and a demonic laugh. Suddenly, Eleanor uses her telekinesis to throw a boulder at him and summons a portal to get rid of Hunter.

Alexander: "What was that..."
Eleanor immediately closes the portal.
She then shows Alexander the broken wall.
"That was Hunter."
As Alexander's face goes pale white.
Alexander:"What the fuck happened to him?..."

As Alexander's face went pale white, he stared at the broken wall in disbelief.

Eleanor's expression was grim
, "I Dont Know but whatever it is, it's not good. We need to find him before he causes more harm.It was stupid of me too teleport him away"

Alexander nodded, his mind racing with the implications of Hunter's transformation.
"We have to stop him before he hurts anyone else."

They quickly gathered their weapons and supplies, determined to track down Hunter and put an end to whatever madness had consumed him.

Meanwhile, deep in the forest, Hunter roamed like a twisted shadow, his form contorted and grotesque. His mind was a whirlwind of pain and rage, fueled by memories of loss and betrayal.

He stumbled upon a small clearing where a group of unsuspecting travelers had set up camp for the night. Without hesitation, Hunter lunged forward, his monstrous form striking fear into the hearts of those present.

The travelers fought back, but they were no match for Hunter's unholy strength and ferocity. He tore through them like a force of nature, leaving behind a trail of destruction and despair.

As the carnage unfolded, Alexander and Eleanor raced through the forest, following the trail of destruction left by Hunter. They knew that they were running out of time, that they had to stop him before he could unleash more chaos upon the world.

Finally, they caught sight of Hunter, his twisted form illuminated by the faint light of the moon. Without hesitation, they charged forward, ready to confront the darkness that had consumed their friend.

They After running through the forest found the campsite and all the dissasembled bodies
Alexander:"Dear Buddha. What happened here?"
They felt shivers go down their spine ad they heard heavy breathing behind them and turned around to find Hunter with June and a bunch of ravenous gargoyles

Alexander got in a battle stance and was prepared to draw his weapons but then, Gama Comed crashing down with Kai and Isamu Along with the other gargoyles thst joined them

Gama:"June you will pay for your sins"
June smirked and laughed
"You sure about that?"
Isamu:"Alexander Eleanor!!, Dont worry these gargoyles are on out side"
Gama:"Yeah were done with being lab rats"