Mr. Nice Guy

It's another beautiful day at the Galleria Mall. And we join our friend, Wyatt at Spin This Music where he's throwing down some funky beats for all the people browsing around.

Wyatt: *using microphone* "This next track goes out to my peeps in the DVDs section, it's Widescreen with their latest groove, Hogging the Remote." *plays music*

But just as he plays it, Jonesy shows up, slurping his soda... extremely loudly, making Wyatt cringe and flinch.

Wyatt: *turns to Jonesy* "You're like a horde of locusts! Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Jonesy: "I'm on a break, the Staple Hut is a pretty stressful place to work."

Wyatt: *skeptical* "Oh, I'm sure."

Jonesy: "I kid you not! The customers there are very demanding. *checks out girls in store* Mmm-mmm-mmm. You've got one sweet job with honeys like this walking around."

Wyatt: "I dunno. I mean, Serena doesn't even know I exist."

Jonesy: "Bud, listen. If you get thrown off one horse, you've gotta get right back on another and start swimming."

As if time was on his side, two blonde beauties walked in, one with wavy hair and one with straight hair. One of them had on a sleeveless blue dress with white trims and pink pants while the other had a purple tank top with a burgundy skirt and light purple leggings.

Jonesy: "Ladies, Wyatt here's had his eye on you since you walked into the store and I must say, he has one sweet little eye."

Girl 1: *skeptical* "Really?"

Jonesy: "Oh yes. And why don't the 4 of us grab a movie and dessert tonight?"

Girl 1: "On you?"

Jonesy: "Sure."

Girl 2: "Okay. I'm Brittany, like Spears, only not." *on the phone* "Uh-huh, I'm listening... no way!"

Jonesy: "I'm Jonesy, this is Wyatt."

Wyatt: *sheepishly* "Hi."

Jonesy: "Bring your cute little butts to the Gigantoplex lobby at 8:00."

Girl 1: "Sure."

Brittany: "Cool, later."

The boys then wave bye-bye to the ladies as they walk off.

Jonesy: "Set him up with my looks, knock 'em down with my cheddar."

Wyatt: "I can't go out tonight!"

Jonesy: "You've gotta stop being such a wuss. Meet me here at closing."

Wyatt: "Okay."

Jonesy: "And try to grow some cojones, my friend. Seriously, even Y/N could score those hotties without even trying. As much as I hate to admit it, but you didn't hear that from me."

And so Jonesy walked off, leaving Wyatt to resume his work and sweating bullets for this upcoming date with two hotties.

[At the food court]

We join Jen, Caitlin, you and Jude all hanging out and Jen is currently playing with a basketball.

Jen: "I hear Jonesy and Wyatt have a hot double date tonight."

Jude: "Wish I had a date."

Y/N: "What about that surfer chick who works at Vegan Island, I think her name was Starr? Didn't I hook you guys up?"

Caitlin: "Hey, that's right! Where is she?"

Jude: "She's had to cover for a few extra shifts and has been too tired to come to the mall for a while now."