The Big Sickie

We start off the day with Jude hanging out by the usual spot over by the Big Squeeze where Caitlin is working at.

Jude: "I understand now. It's like looking into the heart of the universe and finding, like, only your own soul. And it's yellow!"

Y/N: "Uh... whatever floats your boat, man."

Suddenly, a little brat with a ball gun comes and shoots a few tennis balls at Caitlin.

Caitlin: *blocks late* "Ouch!"

Kid: "Gotcha, lemonhead!"

Y/N: *glares at kid* "Real mature, kid. Real mature. How about next time, you set up a stupid target in your backyard instead of using my friends for target practice?"

You then collected the balls he shot.

Y/N: "Now, where's the mother at?"

???: *clears throat*

You look and see an older woman... a smoking hottie, too. But your mind's on other things.

Y/N: "Are you this kid's mother?"

Mummy: "I am."

Y/N: "Good. Could you do me a favor and make sure this... little tyke here doesn't bother my friend while she's working?"

Mummy: "Since you asked nicely, of course." *glares at son, takes him by the wrist* "Let's go. You're in big trouble, young man."

Kid: "Ah! Come on, mom! *glares at you* I'll get you for this."

Y/N: *shooing uncaringly* "Yeah, yeah, yeah and I'm Seto Kaiba.

Caitlin: "Thanks Y/N. But still, I live in a lemon. There's no amount of foundation that can hide my shame."

Jude: "I hear ya, brah. I mean, working at Stick-It looks easy, but... whoa, wait a second. It is easy."

Y/N: "Really? Do you keep the place clean on a daily basis? Make sure all the food is up to date? Do you cook the food thoroughly?"

Jude: "Uh... I think so."

Y/N: "Jude, you have to--"

But then Wyatt comes and he is not looking good.

Wyatt: *twitchy* "One more day. Just one more day!"

Y/N: "Whoa, Wyatt, what's eating you up? I don't mean to pull a Husk, but you look like shit."

Wyatt: "There's a sale on Country records this week, all week! *sips coffee*

Caitlin: "That doesn't sound so bad."

Wyatt: "You don't understand. All they've been playing is Country music, I've had discussions about old Country vs new Country and I'm starting to form an opinion!"