The Five Finger Discount

Once again, another routine day at the mall and you're chilling at the usual spot with your pals and all eyes are on "lazy bones" Jonesy, who's chilling without a care in the world. And the wannabe player has a reason to be chill and you can guess why.

Jonesy: "Working at the coolest store in the mall, it's like... I'm finally where I belong. I know, I know, you all wish you were me."

Nikki: *sarcastic* "Yeah, that's right, I dream about it every night."

Y/N: "Puh-lease, if I wanted to be like you, I'd be lazing in my room all day playing video games all summer and eating pizza."

Jude: "But how'd you get hired for such a sweet job after being canned everywhere else?"

Y/N: "Oh yes, do tell." *grins smugly*

Jonesy: "You just gotta know how to market yourself, my good man, a good resume opens doors."

Y/N: "And then slam shut right in your face."

Wyatt: *checks resume* "Isn't this your resume."

Jonesy: "Hey, give that back!"

Wyatt: *blocks him while reading* "Says here you were Volkswagen salesman of the year and chairman of the "Save The Lobster" campaign? Impressive."

Jen: *disapprovingly* "Real mature, Jonesy."

Y/N: "Seriously, you make Loki look more honest."

Jonesy: "So, once I prove myself on the job, my resume won't matter anymore."

???: "Yo, Jonesy."

Jonesy: "Quiet! Here comes my co-workers." *sits down, puts on shades, turns to bosses* "Christo, Blade!"

[Blade is the short guy with messy brown hair and Christo is the big guy with the buzzcut blonde hair]

Blade: "We're going skydiving tonight, thought you'd like to join us for a jump."

Jonesy: *slightly nervous* "A jump... out of a plane?"

Christo: "Yeah, it says in your resume you're Junior National Skydiving Champion."

Blade: "Then, we're on for tonight."

Christo: "We pack our own chutes. Don't forget your crash helmet."

The two boys in black shirts then head off to their jobs while Jonesy sits there looking like a deer in the headlights.

Jonesy: *smiling nervously* "I'm so there! Yeah." *shakes fearfully*

Y/N: "You're... so... FUCKED!"

Nikki: *puts hand on his shoulder* "It was nice knowing you, Jonesy." *walks off to work*