The Fake Date

We turn our attention to you, as you're going through the inventory, you suddenly get tapped on the shoulder.

Y/N: *turns around* "Yes? Can I help... you?"

You blink in surprise to find a beautiful girl standing there and boy, is she one hell of a knockout.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jill: "Hi there, can you help me with something?"

Y/N: "Sure, what'd you need?" *thinks* "Holy cow, she's cute! WAIT! Shut the fuck up, you're already with Nikki and... well Jen and Caitlin, even though those two swoon over boys. But keep it together, Y/N, you're not as weak-willed as they are!"

Jill: "Well, I'm looking for a couple of games for my boyfriend. He's a huge fan of Spider-Man, do you have any?"

Y/N: *thinks* "Oh, thank god! My job just got easier." *aloud* "As a matter of fact, you've come to the right place. We have a Spider-Man trilogy for the PS5, starting with the first Marvel Spider-Man game which was released back in 2018, then we have Spider-Man: Miles Morales and finally, our latest and hottest game, Spider-Man 2."

Jill: "Wow! He's actually gonna love these! But, why are there two different Spider-Men?"

Y/N: "Because this one..." *points to Morales* "...got bit by accident by a different radioactive spider than the original. But it's a good thing since later on as the games progress, the villains grow stronger in numbers and become more deadly, so it's gonna take not just one, but two Spider-Men to protect New York."

Jill: "Sounds tough."

Y/N: "It is. So, shall we ring these up?"

Jill: "Yes, lets."

And so you escort the girl to the counter and ring up the total cost of the entire Spidey trilogy before wishing her a nice day. You sigh in satisfaction after another job well done.

Boss: *teasingly* "And here I thought you'd ask for her number."

Y/N: "1, I already have... a girlfriend. 2, she's already got a boyfriend and 3, even if she was single, I'd never turn my back on my girl, that's not how I roll, my friend."

Boss: "I like that. Good thinking."

[Moments later...]

After hours of working your ass off, you finally catch a break and meet up with your friends over by the food court. Once there, you notice Jonesy on a laptop, typing down something.

Nikki: *showing up* "Huh, is that actually text on his screen?"

Caitlin: "Yeah, he's writing a guide on how to score chicks for guys that suck at scoring chicks."

Nikki: "Isn't that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black?"

Caitlin just stares blankly, confused.

Galleria Rizzler x Autistic Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें