Part Twelve

Luckily this place had hidden passageways. I managed to get out and get to my car. I sped off quickly before anyone could notice my car leaving. I quickly made my way to the interstate and jumped on. As I drove I began to cry. Why out of all people was this happening to me? After driving for a while my phone began to ring.

"H-Hello?" I answered wiping my eyes. "Where are you? Are you okay?" Corey asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said sniffling. "I can tell your crying. Where are you?" Corey asked. "Don't worry about it Corey." I said. "Amanda don't be like this." He said. "Corey as much as I'd love for this to have worked how can it? Yo-Your friends would never let it." I said in between sniffling. "Please let me come to you, I'll put the tour on pause I don't care." He said. "They'll follow you Corey, who knows they could have your phone tapped and be listening to us now." I said. "I'm not giving up on you." He said, but as soon as he said it the call hung up.

I continued to drive until I made it into a different state. I stopped in a nice hotel, renting a room for the next three days. Luckily I had always had extra things in my car. I was told to always be prepared for the worse. I grabbed my bag and went up to my room. As soon as I got into my room I called Payton.

"Amanda where have you been?" Payton asked as she answered. "Hiding from Clown and Jim." I said. "Oh no." Payton said. "I took off, I don't want it to happen again." I said. "I don't blame you, Joeys really upset. He thinks they really fired him this time." She said. "Maybe it's for the best. Clown is evil." I said. "Where's Corey?" She asked. "I don't know. They tracked his phone and found the secret escape room. I couldn't have them find me so I took off." I said. "Fuck how did they find that!" She said. "I don't know, but I don't know what to do. I love my job and I." I stared to say. "You love Corey." She said. "I-I ugh I don't know." I said. "Amanda, you always thought about him. He's been on your mind this whole time. It wasn't his fault." She said. "Who's that?" Joey asked in the background. "Amanda." She said. "Where is she? Let's go to her." Joey said. "Can we come to you?" Payton asked. "Just don't be followed. I'll send you where I am. Delete the message as soon as you figure out how to get here." I said and hung up.

I made sure the door was completely locked, and pushed a chair against it. I then went to the bathroom taking a shower. Once I was done I got dressed and laid down, taking a nap.

A couple hours later I was woken up to someone knocking on my door. I groaned getting up slowly in the dark, moving the chair quietly and opening the door peaking out. "Who's there?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. "Oh how I wish I could wake up to you everyday." I heard Corey's voice. My eyes widened and I tried to close the door but he pushed against it and pushed himself in. "H-How did you find me?" I said scared. "Are you really scared of me now?" He said sadly. Payton and Joey walked in behind him closing the door. "It's okay! I brought him with us. We got him a new phone and turned his location off." Joey said. I pressed my back into the wall. "How do I know you weren't followed!" I said. Corey frowned. "Maybe I should just go. She doesn't want to see me." He said. "Amanda it's okay. They're not gonna find us." Payton said reassuringly.

I took a deep breath looking at Corey. "I-I just I don't want it to happen again." I said looking at Corey. "We'll give you two a minute." Joey said walking out with Payton closing the door. "It's not going to." Corey said. "How do you know?" I asked. He pushed me up against the wall smirking down at me. "You are mine, I will fuck you in front of them just to prove my point. You are mine." He said. I gulped. Where did this attitude come from? "Well id rather not do that part." I mumbled. "Why? You know you want me. You've been craving me and you know it." Corey said into my ear.

He was right, I did well do want him but I couldn't get over the bad feeling I had. "C-Corey I-I." I started to say before the door busted open. Payton was tied up lead in by Shawn. Joey didn't even look right. What was going on? "And we meet again." Shawn said. "I knew it." I said shoving Corey off of me, who quickly grabbed my wrists. "A-Amanda I don't understand what's happening." Payton said worried before Clown smacked her across the face so hard it knocked her unconscious.