Part 11

A few hours later his phone buzzed, making him jump up out of his sleep and startling me awake.

He groaned rubbing his face before checking it.

'Clown.' A text message appeared. He sighed opening the text. I slowly sat up and laid my head on his shoulder. "What is it?" I asked sleepily.

'You want her to yourself? Let me, Jim and Mick have a turn then after she's used up she's all yours. Since all the other guys want to back out.' The text read.

"I'm not sharing you. They hurt you enough." He said putting his arm around me. I cuddled into him staying quiet, mostly from being tired. "Let's just go back to sleep." He said pulling me to lay down on his chest.

We ended up passing back out for the rest of the night and into the morning hours. Luckily my boss would know when I entered the room, which would alert law enforcement. I didn't know all of the details behind this room, but I knew when I needed it that it was here.

I woke up before Corey and admired him as he slept. "I wish things could be different." I whispered as I lightly ran my hand down his cheek. "I've craved you beside me for so long, but I shouldn't." I whispered, a tear falling from my eye. I didn't know what to do. A part of me wanted to run away again and start over, which would also mean leaving Payton behind. Then again, another part of me wanted to stay and fight to be with Corey. "I don't know what to do Corey. I was told to stay away from you and to never look back but here you are. You found me. They all did." I continued to whisper as I ran my hand lightly up and down his face. "I wish we could start over and things happen differently."

As I continued to whisper my thoughts out loud he slowly opened his eyes. "Sorry did I wake you?" I asked low. He smiled. "I wish, I wish things could have been different too." He mumbled out sleepily. I blushed a little, he definitely heard me. "Y-You heard me." I mumbled. "Did whoever that told you to stay away from me also say this was my fault?" He asked out pulling me close to him. "T-They said you were definitely part of it and not innocent." I said. "If I had my way, you and I would have probably been married by now." He said rubbing his eyes. I smiled, biting my lip as I watched him. "We have to find a way to get them to give up." I said. "They won't." Corey said looking into my eyes. "Then we do whatever it takes." I said nervously. "No." He said sternly. "It will end badly. I just have to find a way." Corey said sitting up. "We can't stay here forever Corey, eventually someone's gonna come to check on me and when they do what if they find a way to get inside?" I asked.

He sighed. "Let's just think of a plan! It's not like the whole band is in on it. It's just those three. Three damn idiots." Corey said. "Did you know about Joey and Payton?" I asked. "Yes, though she told me you were long gone." He said. "Oh." I mumbled out.

Of course Payton had to tell him that. Then again I thought I'd never see any of them again. I was happy for Payton. She always seemed so happy. I sighed and got up going into the bathroom.

After a few minutes of me being in the bathroom Corey comes to the door and knocks. "Yes Corey?" I asked. He slowly opens the door. "I feel like the only thing we can do is fight them." He said. I sighed leaning onto the counter looking in the mirror. "Did you know I worked here? Because they did. They said they made sure to come here because of me." I said. "There's no way, if I didn't know they didn't." He said walking over and placing his hand on my arm. "I want to believe you but it doesn't make sense." I said pulling my arm away.

He groaned as he looked at me almost like he was getting mad. "I never had bad intentions with you damnit." Corey said turning me to look at him. "Corey I-." I started to say until I heard a loud bang in the other room. "God damnit." Corey said closing the door and locking it.

"Corey. I know your in here. I tracked your phone and it says you haven't left the building. Funny how this place was so hard to find." Clown said. I quickly opened the closet door and crawled into the bottom. "Seriously they have your location? Prove yourself to me if you want me to believe you." I said and closed the door. Corey sighed and went out of the bathroom. "I came back to record and didn't feel like driving back home what's the big deal?" He asked. "I know she's here with you. I'm not stupid Corey." Clown said.

Luckily for me, there was always a backup plan. I turned around in the small space and pushed open the wall crawling through. Once I got through I pushed the board back up. This was a safe room. I stood up and turned around. This room wasn't as big, but it was better then dealing with them. I turned the monitors on so I could hear what was going on.

"Where is she Corey?" Clown asked as Jim followed behind. "She's not here." Corey argued. "Sure she isn't." Clown said shoving Corey onto the bed walking into the bathroom. "Where are you Amanda?" Clown yelled as he looked around the bathroom. He opened the closet door, then closed it. Corey walked into the bathroom. "I told you I don't know where she is! Just leave her the fuck alone and never put your hands on me again." Corey said.

"Corey, I will beat you in the head till you turn into a different person. Don't test me." Clown said. "No. You don't test me! I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you!" Corey said shoving Clown into the wall. "You just can't let me have someone. You even fucked my kids mom! Why don't I go fuck your wife? Then what?" Corey said angrily. "I'd kill you." Clown said. "So if it's okay for you to fuck whoever I want to be with, then maybe I should play that fucking game too right?" Corey said looking at Jim. "This fucker here should be dead then right? I mean not only did he fuck her but did it while she was unconscious?" Corey said pointing to Jim. "Corey's off his meds again I see." Jim said nudging Clown. "I don't take meds but you fucking need to. She deserves more than what you think of her!" Corey yelled.

"Well obviously Corey's been spending some time with her for him to feel this way. Which means she's nearby. Where is she Corey? Maybe we can all come to an agreement." Clown said. "Fuck your agreements. I just want to be free from your bullshit Shawn!" Corey yelled. "Fine Corey. Have your freedom. You'll regret it."  Clown said chuckling looking at Jim then walking out together.