Part seven

Clown walked into Corey's room fire thing in the morning seeing his mask off. "What the fuck." He said pretty loud waking us both up. Corey looked up at him, in a daze. "What do you want bro?" He asked. "What are you doing?" Clown asked. "She's asleep it's fine go away and shut up." Corey said pulling me closer. "I'm not stupid." Clown said. "It's fucking hot in that mask, would you fuck off?" Corey said. "If she wakes up I'm going to make sure she doesn't remember anything." Clown said. "If she wakes up it'll be your fault and your not touching her." Corey said. "Remember the deal Corey shes not just yours." Clown said angrily.

"Fuck your deal, I was never interested in sharing." Corey said holding me tightly. "Excuse me?" Clown said, Four walking in behind him. "Better get your chance with her now Clown. She's great." Four said. "You know what's better? When the person your sleeping with actually wants you instead of you forcing it." Corey said.

"We're a team Corey. That means we share." Four said. "Find your own." Corey said. "You told her didn't you." Clown said. "Nope now fuck off." Corey said. "Then why are you being a little bitch about it Corey." Clown said. "Would all of you shut the fuck up already?" I groaned hiding my face in Corey's chest.

Clown chuckled before ripping the blanket off of us and grabbing my feet tugging me to him. Corey quickly jumped up and pushed him off. "Leave her be." He said. "You did tell her, you're so fucking stupid sometimes Corey." Clown said. "He didn't tell me shit, I'm not stupid either." I said standing up behind Corey. "You are pretty stupid to be talking back to me." He said. "Maybe if you found your own girlfriend that you didn't have to share you'd be happier." I said wrapping my arms around Corey from behind. Corey smiled a little looking down at my arms. "Aw the two love birds how sweet. Last I checked you are all of ours but it looks like your little boyfriend here lost privileges." Clown said as he tried to rip my arms from around Corey.

Corey quickly shoved him back, but that just made clown angrier. They both began fighting, which somehow I got mixed into getting punched by Clown and falling down and unconscious. As soon as I hit the ground though, police started surrounding the house. "Come out with your hands up!" They yelled. Corey, who was covered in blood now quickly grabbed me bridal style. "How did they find you?" He whispered to me.

"What the fuck." Clown said leaving the room. Cops started to enter the house taking them one by one in handcuffs. Clown and Seven tried to fight them off but it didn't end well. Once they got to Corey's room he was sitting on the bed holding me. "Hands where I can see them!" They yelled. "I can't put her down. She got hit and might have a concussion bad! I'm not going to hurt her I've been trying to protect her and get her out of here I swear." Corey said.

"We need a medic here ASAP." One of the cops spoke into the radio. "Lay her on the bed and put your hands up." The cop ordered. "Listen to me damnit, she needs me when she wakes up she needs me by her side!" He argued. "You're under arrest for kidnapping." The cop replied. "Arrest me at the damn hospital then but not until she wakes up!" He argued. "Just give him that, if she freaks out then we know he's lying." Another said as he put his gun down. "Fine." He said. Corey nodded to the top drawer of his dresser. "Everything in that top drawer is hers. My backpack next to the dresser you can put her things in. She's going to want them." He said.

"What do you mean her things?" The Sargent asked. "Shawn and Jim stole some of her clothes. Thought it would help." He said as he slowly ran his hand down my face. "I hope your okay." He said low.

Medics finally arrived and surprisingly they allowed Corey to go with me to the hospital.

I woke up a few hours later and groaned. I looked over to see Corey's wrist handcuffed to the hospital bed. His head laying against his arm on the bar as he tried to sleep. He looked so uncomfortable. I slowly moved my hand over and lightly placed it on his arm making him jump up. "You're awake." He said. "Yeah." I mumbled. He smiled, grabbing my hand softly. "What happened?" I asked. "You were found, but clown hit you and you were unconscious." He said. "Why are you handcuffed to the bed?" I asked frowning. "Because they arrested everyone else and I was there too so." He said and frowned.

A doctor then walked in. "Look who's awake." She said smiling. "Yeah." I said biting my lip. Corey grabbed my hand. "Luckily there are no major injuries. You have a pretty bad concussion though dear." She said. "How long till it's gone?" I asked. "About a week, I'd take it easy." She said walking closer. "I can release you tomorrow but you'd have to have someone to be with you and I don't think your boyfriend here will be able to." She said looking at Corey.

I looked over at him sadly. "She'll have someone. She'll be okay." He said. "I'll leave you too alone, if you need anything just call." She said and walked out.

I scooted closer to Corey. "Come lay with me." I whispered. He chuckled. "You know how hard that's going to be?" He said. "Just come on." I said.

He sighed giving in and crawling over me. It was a bit complicated due to his hand being handcuffed to the bed but he managed to sit beside me. "Now your stuck with your arm around me." I said giggling a little. He smiled looking at me for a moment then sighed. "How do you not hate me?" He asked. "I believe you. Besides Joey told me everything." I said. "Of course he did." Corey said.

"Don't be mad at him." I said. "I'm not. I just feel like Joey hates me over this." He said. "But could you have stopped this from happening?" I asked. "No. Either way, Clown would get his way. You caught his eye months ago, and he was pissed when I started hanging out with you. Told me he'd lock me in that room and take you, then when he was done he'd kill you in front of me if I didn't comply." He said looking down. "And now we all are going to go to jail."

"I'll save you." I said looking over at him. "You can't, if they want me they're going to arrest me. They only allowed me here incase you'd wake up in shock or to see if you'd freak out. Either way I'm going because I was an accessory to it." He said.

"Then until they come get you. Just be here in the moment with me." I said. He looked over at me and laid down. I smiled and laid beside him cuddling up to him. "I'm so sorry." He said. "You'll make it up to me one day." I said smiling. "I promise." He said.

For hours we laid there together until we fell asleep.