Part Four

He chuckled and lifted me on the counter locking the bathroom door after. He turned back to me and crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back. My heart was racing. I wasn't sure if it was the fear, the adrenaline or if my body knew it was him. He turned the light off in the bathroom and closed the curtain as he pulled away. I could hear him pull down his jumpsuit before he crashed his lips back into mine. He let his hands wander up my legs to my panties and slowly pulled them down.

He slowly lined himself up to me then pushed inside making me moan. "Fuck." I mumbled leaning back a little. "You're so wet for me." He groaned as he began to thrust. I moaned out and grabbed onto the dreads that were flopping around. I almost managed to pull his mask off of him as he thrusted but he caught on and pulled himself out of me. He quickly pulled me off the counter spinning me around and bent me over it. I gasped as he almost slammed me into the counter.

"You can't do that." He said pushing himself back into me grabbing onto my hair as he thrusted. I moaned out loud. "Fuck." I said. "There gonna be so mad if they hear us." He said as he thrusted. He put his free hand on my hip as he continued thrusting, almost slamming into me. "Fuck Corey." I slipped out. Maybe I was going crazy, or maybe my conscience  knew it was him. It had to be. He moaned and continued to thrust until he felt me climaxing. He chuckled as he heard my moans turn to whimpers. "Already cuming for me baby, your so perfect." He groaned and released into me. He pulled out of me and quickly pulled his jumpsuit back up.

I slowly stood up and grabbed my panties putting them back on. I was a little wobbly. He chuckled quietly. I reached over turning the light back on and look at him. The sweat starting to take the black paint off of him. "I-I think I need to lay down." I said. He nodded and opened the door leading me over to his bed.

I crawled into the bed and almost instantly went to sleep. A few hours later I woke up hearing the door slamming open into the wall. "What did you do?" Clown said to number eight. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "You already fucked her? Jim told me he heard you guys." Clown said. He chuckled. "She asked for it." He said as clown pushed him into the wall. I jumped up and ran over trying to stand in front of eight. "Leave him be it's my fault." I said biting my lip. He looked at me through his mask puzzled. "You instigated it?" He asked. "Yes." I said, my hand reaching to grab eights. "Of course you choose him." He said before slapping me hard on my face. I whimpered as tears instantly started to fall.

He walked out slamming the door behind him. I could hear some type of chains on the outside of the door. Eight walked over trying the doorknob. "And he's locked us in." He said before turning to me. "I could have handled that." He said glaring at me. "I asked for it." I mumbled. I knew it was him, but I had to find a way to get him to break and tell me himself. I sat down on the bed and sighed. He came over and sat beside me. "He got you good didn't he?" He said lifting my chin with his finger. My cheek was bright red, but I couldn't tell. I could feel the pain but that was all. "Tomorrow you get to choose who you want to be around, but make any small mistake and you will get punished." He warned. "I-I want to stay with you." I said biting my lip.

He chuckled. "Why me? Was I that good?" He asked. I laughed a little. "You remind me of someone, and it's comforting. Probably the only thing keeping me sane right now." I admitted. "Oh." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't take to much liking to me, that will get you punished too." He said. I nodded and moved up on the bed laying down, pulling the blankets over me. The least I can do is attempt to sleep.

I closed my eyes and managed to fall asleep pretty quickly. He ended up laying down beside me doing the same, pulling me close to him. I woke up a few hours later curled up to his chest. His mask was a bit crooked. I tried to move it slightly off but as soon as I did his eyes opened. "What are you doing?" He asked groggy. "Nothing." I whispered. "Don't lie to me." He mumbled. "Admiring you?" I said hoping it would help. He reached up gripping my wrist tightly. "Don't touch the mask." He said. "I'm sorry." I whimpered. "Make it up to me then." He said moving my hand down to touch him. "Hmm." He mumbled out as my hand reached him. I slowly moved my hand up and down. I bit my lip looking down at his chest. He smirked moving on-top of me. "You really would do whatever I want huh?" He chuckled before kissing me softly. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck.

As we kissed he pulled my panties down and quickly slid into me making me gasp. "You are so wet for me baby, now if I could just keep you to myself." He moaned as he thrusted. I moaned loud. He had changed out of his jumpsuit but was still wearing long sleeves. I was going crazy. I wanted it to be him, or did I? Why would he do this to me if it was him?

He thrusted faster putting his hand around my neck. I moaned as I was getting closer. "I should kill them all to make sure your all mine." He said leaning down to me. I arched my back as I hit my climax. He chuckled thrusting faster until it became sloppy. He moaned as he came into me. He collapsed on top of me taking deep tired breaths. He slowly slid out of me. The door opened moments later to zero, one and six bringing in a bag of clothes. "Hopefully these are clothes you like." Clown said. "We just kinda threw them in a bag and left." Zero said. Eight rolled off of me and fixed himself. I stayed under the blanket, staying quiet. "What we're you two doing?" Zero asked. "Ah don't get jealous she likes me more." Eight said sitting up.

"Oh just wait for it. She'll be begging for me and want nothing to do with you." Zero said. "Will you two shut up." One said. Eight got out of bed and went down to the kitchen, the rest of them followed. I walked over to the bag of clothes, noticing that they were clothes I had in my laundry basket clean. I sighed grabbing a pair of clean underwear and sweat pants out putting them on. 

Eight came back with some pizza and handed it to me. I hesitantly took it. "I'm not going to poison you." He said. "How do I know that?" I asked. "Because I'm not like six." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Nothing, don't worry about it." He said walking to his dresser and putting my clothes in an empty drawer.  I ate the food, hoping he was telling the truth.  He walked over grabbing his cell phone and checked through it. "I bet my friends are looking for me." I said low. "Yeah." He mumbled. "Remember how I mentioned earlier that you remind me of someone?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Yeah, and?" He asked. "It was this guy I was seeing. Corey. He has bright blue eyes just like you." I said sitting down. "How'd you feel about him?" He asked. "I was falling for him, but now who knows if I'll see him again." I said sighing. "I'm stuck here forever."

He sighed and put his phone back where he had it. I paid close attention to where he placed it. As he began to walk over I laid back down on his bed. He smiled and laid beside me. "Maybe you'll enjoy being stuck." He said. "Maybe if I was only stuck with you." I said.

We decided to lay there and hang out all day talking, eventually falling asleep together.