Part Six

******warning*****

The next day, or whenever I actually woke back up I woke up to Four hovering over me. I groaned . "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Oh darling, you know exactly what I want." He said.

"Please just leave me be, I feel horrible and your not helping." I said. He squatted down and held my chin in his hand. "Such a brave girl to talk back and not think about what shes are saying. You forget who's in charge here." He said. I went to push him off, but all it did was piss him off. He climbed on-top of me holding my arms down. "Baby girl you don't know who your dealing with." He said. I tried to fight him off but there was no use. My head was pounding. I definitely had a concussion.

Everything was blurry, but I know what he did. It was almost like I was in and out of consciousness. When I finally could stay awake and my head wasn't pounding I sat up pulling my legs to my chest and cried. The door opened again. "Please leave me alone." I pleaded. "It's just me." I heard Joeys voice. I looked up at him as he closed the door behind him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "N-No." I said. "Yeah that was a dumb question." He said sitting beside me and putting his arm over me. "I'll help you out of here." He said. "I don't want to go out there with everyone." I said as I tried to catch my breath. "No I mean I'll help you get out of here period." He said. I looked over at him confused. "You don't deserve this. Threes in with me, so is five." He said. "How?" I asked. "I might have found a way to text Payton, and by the way her and her boyfriend broke up." He said. "Oh no, and I'm not there for her." I said.

"Listen to me. This might get ugly and we're going to walk away in handcuffs. You have to say who helped you to get us out." He said. I nodded. "Of course, I'd do anything for you. You've been there for me." I said finally catching my breath. "Go be with Corey, she's going to call tomorrow night. Corey doesn't know about this, but save him too." Joey said then stood up offering me his hand. I grabbed it as I slowly got up. "Clowns asleep, so is four and seven. Come on." He said helping me up the stairs and down the hall to Corey's room. He opened the door slowly. Corey quickly through his mask on. "What the hell dude she almost saw me." He said. "Shut up bro, she wants to be with you tonight." He said. "Goodnight Amanda." Joey said putting his hand on my back then walked to his room. I closed the door behind me then turn to Corey.

"Clown got you pretty good." He said. "Yeah then whatever four decided to do to me while I couldn't stay conscience was great." I said with a tone. "I'm going to kill them." I heard him mumble under his breath.   I slowly walked over and sat beside him. "Why'd you want to come back to me tonight?" He asked. "You know why." I said. He looked over at me. "Tell me."

"Because your ocean colored eyes pull me in." I said biting my lip. He stayed quiet for a moment before lightly putting his hand on my cheek. "I don't deserve for you to be this nice to me." He said. "Corey I can't brush my feelings off." I said low. He looked at me, not saying anything for a while. "When did you realize?" He asked looking down ashamed, moving his hand from my cheek.  "I can never forget those eyes and your voice." I said. "That's why you wanted me. You were trying to get me to tell you." He said standing up walking to his dresser. He sat his hands down on the dresser like he was holding himself up. "But why me Corey?" I asked.

"It wasn't my choice." He said. "But you had a say." I said. "It wasn't supposed to be you!" He yelled. "Then why am I trapped here?!" I yelled back. He groaned slinging things off the dresser. "Because some of the guys think we all need to share." He said turning to me. "Of course I had my eye on you, but once we started hanging out and the guys found out they forced it to be you." He said.

"So I'm just some pawn in a game?" I said angrily standing up walking towards him. "No!" He yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me to him kissing me softly. "What I feel is real. They said they would kill you if I didn't go along with it." He said. I slowly reached over pulling his mask off.

My heart was pounding. "It's nice to see your face again." I said low. He chuckled low. "I'm so sorry." He said resting his forehead on mine. I stayed quiet.

"I want to go to bed." I mumbled pulling away walking back to his bed and laying down. He frowned and crawled beside me. "I'll protect you, from here on out I will make sure you only leave this room if you want to." He said pulling me close. "I want to go home, not be stuck in this house." I said turning over. He sighed wrapping his arms around me. "I know. I shouldn't have let almost a month  go on like this. I'm pathetic." He said low. "Yeah and I've been unconscious how much of that? I probably have a concussion." I said. "I'll wake up through the night to check on you I promise." He said.

I stayed quiet and managed to fall asleep he held me tightly all night and kept his promise of checking on me.

But the next morning, things were bad.....