Part three

The next morning he woke up and looked over at me. "You're awake?" He asked. "Couldn't sleep." I mumbled. "Really? Everyone loves cuddling me." He said. I stayed quiet. "Let's get you some food you're probably starving." He said getting up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to follow him. We walked down to the kitchen. He pulled out a chair and pushed me to sit in it. "How do I know your not going to poison me." I asked. "You've done nothing wrong to me, why would I poison you?" He said as he cooked some eggs and bacon then placed the plate in front of me. I poked at it with a fork while he made his own food then sat across from me. "Just eat I didn't poison you." He said. I sighed taking a small bite.

Eventually I ate it, I guess I had to eat something if I was going to get out of here.

Each day I was switched to someone new and luckily nothing happened. When I got to six, I was scared. Luckily he didn't do anything to me. They didn't switch me in order either. Second to last was number one. His voice sounded familiar. "Why do you keep staring at me? Do you want something?" He asked. "Your voice. It sounds familiar." I said. "You've been here for a new days now of course it does." He said. "No, it's just- you remind me of someone I met. Maybe I'm just going crazy." I mumbled as I laid back. He walked over turning the lamp off and laid beside me. "This person you met. What was he like?" He asked. "Why?" I asked. "You have to have some sort of normal conversation don't you? I'm not going to hurt you." He said. I sighed. "He's pretty cool. Funny. He's got long hair like you. Friends with this guy I was seeing, which I'm not sure what happened to." I said sadly. "I think he's okay. I think clown uh I mean six was trying to scare you." He said. "Clown?" I asked. "Six, clown mask. He goes by clown. Don't call him that till he lets you." He said. "Okay." I mumbled. "What we're your friend and the guys names?" Number one asked. "The friend Joey. The guy I was seeing, or whatever it was, is Corey." I said. "Hm. They sound cool." He said. "Yeah, but I'll never see them again." I said turning to face away from him. "Who knows, we might let you out one day." He said. "Yeah right, one of you will probably kill me." I said. "I'll try to protect you, just don't do anything stupid." He said. "I'll try." I mumbled.

I actually felt comfortable around number one, but it was odd how much he sounded like Joey. 'It couldn't be him though right? Why would he kidnap me?' I though. I managed to fall asleep surprisingly.

The next day when I woke up, clown busted into the door. "Alright. Today is the last first day for you. After today, we'll let you pick who to spend time with. So enjoy number eight, he's waiting in his room for you." He said. I looked over at number one and smiled slightly. "Thanks for being cool." I said then slowly walked out. Clown pointed me in the direction of eights door who was standing leaning against the frame. I walked up and looked into his eyes. His eyes reminded me of Corey's. "H-Hi." I mumbled to him. He lead me inside the room but wouldn't say anything. I noticed he had a bathroom connected to the room. "C-Can I take a shower?" I asked. He nodded, staying quiet as he pulled a shirt out of his dresser drawer handing it to me and a towel. "Thank you." I said then went into the bathroom closing the door. I took off the shirt I was wearing and threw it to the floor. I turned the shower on and took off my bra and underwear getting in.

The hot water on my skin felt nice. Finally a moment of privacy after days. I washed myself off and closed my eyes. Letting the water hit me until it started to get cold. I heard the door open a little. "Uh, are you almost done in there?" I heard him say. "Yeah." I mumbled as I turned the water off. "Sorry." I said low. He closed the door and I grabbed the towel wrapping it around me. I stepped out, dried myself off and put the shirt on. The shirt looked oddly familiar. 'Wait.' I thought to myself. The shirt was the same shirt Corey wore when we first met. I sighed. I wanted to go. I stepped over to the window and opened it just enough to look out. At least I was ground level, but all I could see was trees. The door opened again making me jump back.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I-I just wanted some fresh air." I said biting my lip. He stepped closer to me closing the bathroom door behind him. "Are you trying to escape? Six will hurt you."  He said backing me into the counter. "And you won't?" I asked. "Do you want me to?" He asked leaning into my ear. I was starting to think I was crazy, there's no way it was him. "No but." I started to say before I hesitantly put my hand on his cheek over the mask. "I want you to do something else." I said biting my lip. I had to know.  "What's that?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Obviously I'm stuck here, and you all want to have your way with me." I said shaking a little. "A-At least be the first?" I mumbled. He chuckled. "Me? You've been in my room five seconds and want me?" He said as he placed his hands on my hips. "Maybe it's the way I feel when I look into your eyes." I said. I had to try anything to know. I had to be brave.