•13•

Louis

Ryana stepped out of the bathroom with her hair in fresh curls. She smiled at me grabbing her purse as she made her way over to where I was standing. Lila and Harry were out again like they had been for the past three days. They were like inseparable twins.

"Should we eat before we go?" Ryana asked picking up her phone from the table.

"No I don't see a reason too," I responded walking towards the door.

Ryana nodded and walked out the door leading the way to the rental car. We were actually going to see her friends today. With all the delays set aside we were finally going to her friends flat.

You could tell Ryana was nervous. Lila wasn't even going to be there until later. She wanted to do some stuff before she showed up.

When we pulled up to the complex Ryana grabbed my hand and gave me a shy smile. I squeezed her hand lightly and we both stepped out of the car.

"Maybe they won't even be home and we can just leave," Ryana mumbled holding tightly to my hand.

"Love calm down. It's going to be okay," I mumbled taking my hand out of hers and wrapping it around her waist instead.

She sighed and nodded as she looked around for the right door. She took her time finding it and took an even slower time knocking on the faded green door.

"Corey grab the door my toenails are wet," I hard a girl shriek from the inside of the house.

I saw from the corner of my eyes Ryana shuttered and her body tensed up like she was about to get cold water splashed on her. The door opened and a boy with black and blonde hair opened it and just looked at us. Ryana opened her mouth and then closed it again, she repeated this a couple times before she looked down and stood there silently.

"Um may we come in?" I asked politely.

The boy, Corey I'm assuming, just nodded and opened the door wider. A girl on the couch popped her head up and then she popped her head back down. The girl from the couch stood up and marched over to where we were standing.

"Why are you here," She rudely pushed Ryana making her boy fall away from mine and she lost her footing falling harshly to the ground.

"Rae!" Corey shouted.

I glared at the Rae but didn't say anything but instead helped Ryana instead and stepped a bit in front of her so there wouldn't be anymore unwanted contact.

"That was completely uncalled for!" Corey continued to shout.

"Oh really? You think that is uncalled for? You know what is uncalled for the fact that Ryana just decided to leave us and start a life without us!" Rae screeched annoyingly pointing fingers at
Ryana as she rose her voice.

"Louis," Ryana's small voice spoke into my ear, "I can't do this." Her voice was so broken and she looked so fragile.

"Um, I know that this is weird to ask but can me and Ryana have a minute?" I asked looking at Corey as I said it because he seemed to be the nicer one of the two.

"Yeah that's fine, you guys can have a moment outside of my apartment and maybe even back to the place you came from," Rae snapped rudely trying to push us out of the apartment.

I tried to hold my tongue but I was about to snap. I opened my mouth but was interrupted by the doorbell. Corey half smiled at us before opening the door and peaking outside. The door was swung open and Lila and Harry walked in holding smoothies and other tourist shit.