•4•

Slide:Ryana, dress, bridesmaid dresses
Ryana

"Too tight," I sucked in some air.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry let's try another one then," the designer faked smiled and scurried to get another dress.

"Father I hate this!" I cried ",I don't want to do this. I don't want to dress shop I just want to go home pack and get ready to fly to my new dance studio."

"It's settle your getting married so stop whining," my father snapped.

The designer came back with a dress so I went and put it on. It fit perfectly and it fit me perfectly. It was a mermaid style dress with lace all over it. It had a bedazzled belt and sleeves that were made of lace to. I sat there staring at myself feeling so proud in the dress. My smile faltered remembering that when I wore this dress it wouldn't be for someone I loved, it would be worn to impress my upcoming husband I probably won't ever love. This made me cry. I wanted to find my true love not get my life wasted on marrying someone I didn't love.

"Ma'am? You like the dress?" The designer asked.

"Ye..yes," I cleared my throat and stepped out of the changing room.

"Oh Ryana you look stunning," my mother pulled me into a hug ",we'll take it!"

"Now for the bridesmaid dresses." I already knew what I wanted. It was a charcoal dress with a bedazzled belt. It flowed out at the bottom but was wrinkled up at the top. The two colors I was getting was charcoal and royal blue. Royal blue for my maid of honor Lila, my best friend since birth.

We quickly got 4 charcoal dresses and 1 royal blue dress in the right sizes and got out of the store.

"We have a vail, shoes, your dress, your bridesmaids dresses, now we have to make a bridesmaids list," my planner Brit stated.

"Easy maid of honor Lila. Bridesmaids Lottie, Fizzy, my friend Trisha, and Sophia. Flower girls are Daisy and phoebe Tomlinson," I answered listing the people off.

"Good now everything else is going to be taken care of for you. Ok now you need to relax and wait for the big day. Also tomorrow all the girls are flying out for your batchlorette party," Brit smirked.

Great I thought now I'm meeting his sister and now I had reasons to be nervous all over again. What if they don't like me?

➕➕➕

"Babe there is nothing to be worried about ok? They'll love you because I love you," Lila pinched my cheeks trying to calm me down from the panic attack I was having.

The doorbell rang and Lila rushed to get it ",hi!"

I got a nervous jitter in my stomach and walked over to the door to greet our guest "hi."

"Aw your so cute I love it," Fizzy came over and brought me into a huge hug.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Omg I love you already your so pretty," Lottie came and hugged me next ",Louis better treat you right."

I giggled a little ",you guys are too nice but I'm nothing special."

"Of course you are," Sophia gushed.

I blushed ",want to see the dresses?" They all eagerly nodded their heads so I took them down the hallway and into the room that held the dresses.

"I love them!" Lottie squealed.

"Thanks," I blushed again my nervousness going away.

"Your's is so elegant and beautiful. That was a great pick," Trisha commented touching my dress ever so carefully.

"This is going to be some wedding," Fizzy commented stepping out of the room and the others followed.

"So you guys have never met, you guys know nothing about each other and your getting married," Sophia listed the things I just told her.

"Pretty much," I concluded looking away from the girls.

"Aren't you scared,"Lottie asked.

"Terrified," I declare ",and not only for myself but him too. He's giving up his whole life for me and I don't want to ruin that. I don't want to ruin someone else's life because that's not fair to the other person."

"I wish Louis was thinking like that," Brit comments ",all he's been doing is complaining about the whole thing. I can't believe I have to do this, why am I being thrown into this, why me. He hasn't even considered how you feeling about this and it pisses me right off."

"It's whatever I can't really complain of something that's becoming inevitable," I say taking a swig of my wine.

"At least your looking on the bright side instead of dwelling on it all the time," Sophia smiled at me politely.

"My grandmother always told me to look on the bright side so why not listen to her," I chuckle.

"Ok enough talking we are going out because it's your party and we have to do something fun," Lila spoke.

"No clubs," I hurriedly said.

"Yes clubs. Lots of clubs," Lila giggled pulling my hand and helped me get dressed.

"This isn't fair," I whined ",you know I hate clubs."

"To bad because tonight I'm getting you wasted and we're gonna have some fun. Lottie got your fake ID?" Lila asked.

"We can't smuggle her into a bar! If Louis finds out he'll hate me for taking his sister clubbing underage," I cried.

"It's ok I go clubbing all the time with this ID and he doesn't care. Now let's go," Lottie pulled at my hand and shuffled me towards the limo that was waiting outside my house.

"I hate my life," I mumbled as the limo pulled away.

The lights were shining too brightly and the smell of alcohol was too strong. I had already lost Fizzy and Lila in the crowd. Lottie stuck to my side and dragged me to the bar.

"It's to hectic in here," I said sweating and trying not to pass out.

"Well we've been here for two hours," Lottie says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah do you want to go on a walk," she asked getting up from the bar.

We got outside and lights started flashing scaring the shit out of me. Lottie got scared as well so I grabbed onto her arm trying not to lose her. What the hell were the paparazzi doing here.

~a/n~

Cliffhanger! Anyways I should tell you why I've been updating so much. I have to start writing a squeal for my writing class so I won't be writing this book for awhile. I'm sorry but I have to keep my grades up

Please vote and comment

~Ryana