•3•

Louis

"So you don't get to meet the girl at all before the wedding," Harry asked taking another sip of his beer.

"No I just put on a tux, look happy, kiss a total stranger all night, and pretend not to be miserable," I groaned.

"So what are you doing after the wedding," Harry asked.

"She gets to pick out a honeymoon destination and I take her there then we spend 3 mouths trying to get to know each other," I respond. Come to think of it why did she get to pick the destination. Isn't that the guys job?

"Well mate looks like your in a jam. But to lighten the mood who's going to be your best man?" He had a cheeky smile on his face as if he was waiting for me to ask him.

"Harry would you like to... Ask Zayn to be my best man for me," I chuckled when his face faltered.

"What about me," he pouted.

"I'm joking! Anyways Harry will ya be my best man," I pretended to get all sentimental ", ever since the band started we were the closest but then management drifted us a part. I just want that bond back so do me the honor of being my best man."

"God Louis don't get all soft on me," Harry laughed.

"Let's go to the bar," I say.

"Oh no you don't you have to help pick out the dishes for the wedding," Joyce pulled at my sleeve.

"I don't even want to do this stupid wedding! Just let me be free until I have to marry this girl," I yanked back.

"You can't be free no longer because you have to start wearing your ring," she then pulled out a silver ring that had a design engraved into it.

"No! No way not yet I still have a week of freedom," I whined.

"Put it on."

"No."

"Put the stupid ring on right now Tomlinson or I'll beat you."

"Fine," I huffed grabbing the ring and jabbing it on my finger ",happy now?"

"Thank you," Joyce grinned ",now to the dishes Ryana doesn't do fish but other then that your free to pick. Then after you pick the food you have a tux fitting and you need to decide the groomsmen and best man."

"God Joyce what else do I have to do," I rolled my eyes ",meet a thousand fans while doing all of this."

"The guest list needs to be made as well. The wedding is suppose to be big," she smiled and then dragged me to the kitchen.

She had a steak dish, chicken dish, pasta dish, and a funky looking dish lined up. She smiled and put a bib around me like I was a child. I tried all the dishes and decided on the pasta.

"Good now off to get you tux fitted."

I internally groaned but got into the car anyways. Niall, Liam, Harry, Greg, and Stan were all sitting in the car as well. They were probably coming to get tux fittings as well.

"Are we getting our ties today?" Harry asked.

"No Ryana and Brit are mailing them when they pick the colors of the wedding," Joyce said tapping away at her iPad.

"Can one of the colors be blue," I mumbled blushing a bit at the stupid question.

"I don't see why not," Joyce smiled.

"Cool," I replied just as the car stopped and everyone got out and went to see my designer.

"Welcome boys," she squealed. Then took us to the different dressing rooms to try on tuxes.

Rena my designer really had a creative mind when came to choosing tuxes. Pinned stripes, purple, white, brown, and classic back. I liked the classic black because it was easy but expensive.

"5,000 for a tux I'll only wear once and to an event I don't even want to happen, can't I just use an old tux of mine," I whined.

"Nonsense!" Rena bellowed ",you get new and it's your wedding so you get the best of the best."

"I wish my bride was the best of the best,"I mumbled hoping no one heard me.

"Excuse me," Rena shook her head at me while pinning the places that needed work.

"Nothing," I mumbled again.

"Ow!" Niall yelled ", you pinned me."

"Sorry," the lady giggled ",I'm trying."

"How much longer," I groaned.

"Done," Rena sighed ",now get out."

We did as told as piled back into the car. I sighed and leaned my head back letting the quiet sink in for a little bit.

This was happening. I was getting married. I was getting married to a total stranger I knew nothing about. I couldn't believe it. Zayn wasn't even married yet and here I was getting married and that was so scary.

"Louis are you ok," Liam patted my back.

"I don't know. I don't want to do this. I don't think I can do this. She's a total stranger."

"I think you should just give her a chance. I mean think about it how do you think she feels," Liam suggested.

"She's probably going nuts. 'Oh guess what my daddy got me a deal and now I'm marrying one of the richest men on earth. Lucky me'," I mimicked the sound of a pitchy rich brat.

"Louis it isn't fair to judge her before you know her," Stan scolded.

"Does it look like I care because honesty I don't."

~a/n~

I think I'm going to enjoy writing this book. I thought I wouldn't like it as much as I do but this is fun. Anyways here's a new update for you loves.

Please vote and comment!

~Ryana