•5•

Louis

"Harry really a strip club?" Liam had a look of disgust on his face.

"C'mon he needs to get his nerves down. Let him get drunk and have a little fun with a lady," Harry smirked knowingly.

"I'm not getting a dance. Nope I won't do it," Liam repeated over and over again.

"Liam calm yourself and just enjoy it," Niall laughed.

"But Sophia I could never do something like that to her," he looked mortified.

"Liam just call her and ask her how she feels about it I bet she won't even care," Greg chuckled already dialing Sophia's number.

"Hey Soph... Where you at... Why are you at and club... Bachelorette party... Oh ok anyways I'm at the strip club for Harry's bachelor party and you don't mind do you... You don't oh Sophia your amazing...Love you always...bye," Liam hung up the phone looking relieved.

"Are we ready now," Harry asked impatiently.

"Let's go," Niall shouted jumping out of the car and rushing into the cub passing the bouncer with ease.

"Oh god better tell the club to watch out because Niall is going to be going crazy," I say under my breath following Harry into the club.

"Hi sugar what are ya here for," a lady in leather lingerie came up and trailed her finger over my torso.

"Bachelor party," Harry grinned.

"Ah! Right this way sugar plums," her voice was too raspy like she had one too many cigs.

She took us to a cut off room that had two double doors and thick black curtains. Honesty I was a bit frightened to follow this woman into this room. After all, all I really wanted was a dance and a tease. But the whole package kinda scared me.

"Who's the lovely groom," a cheeky girl that looked about sixteen came up to us wearing all red. The color suited her well but she just looked extremely young.

"This guy right here," Harry smirked putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm Lisa," a girl in lacy underwear came up to me and grabbed my crotch ",I'm gonna make your night very special."

"Not too special because he's still getting married," Greg pointed out helping me with the words that wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"Don't worry he won't be cheating. I'll do all the work," Lisa giggled.

"Now enjoy yourself guys. It's a night of freedom so take it," the girl in leather said.

Then my girl turned on some music and started shaking her ass in my face and moving it around my body sometimes hitting my dick. She was very talented in dancing. Then she took off my shirt and did some tongue work all over my torso.

"You want to go farther or not," Lisa asked concern.

I was about to say yes when Liam interrupted ",dude your sister was underage clubbing again."

I looked to see what he was talking about and sure enough on the tv Lottie's face plastered the screen showing pictures of her leaving the club with a brunette who's face was never shown. The headlines read "Louis Tomlinsons sister getting in trouble again?" Of course they always attacked Lottie because she was a beautiful young girl. They always went for the better girls so they can take down their confidence.

Sighing I took out my phone and called my sister ",what were you thinking."

"Listen it was the bachelorette party and I didn't drink a drop. Your really not mad are you?" She yelled into the phone.

"I don't care what it was but you can't be doing things like this," I scolded her.

"And you shouldn't be at a strip club right now but you are because it relieves stress or whatever the fuck you like to call an excuse," she remarked.

"You try being thrown into a marriage that you don't want to be in. I don't know the girl. I will never love to girl but it's a publicity stunt so it makes everything fine and dandy," I scuff.

"Listen Lou scold me all you want but I don't care. I'll see you at the wedding," then she hung up keeping my frazzled and just wanting to find the nearest bed to fall asleep on.

"I'm going home," I grumbled playing with the stupid ring on my finger.

"I'm sorry Lou I wish I could do something so your night isn't ruined," Lisa faked sighed. I was so feed up with fake shit.

➕➕➕

It was Friday and the wedding was tomorrow. Everything was planned by planners and I didn't have to do anything but pick up my suit and rehearse my speech that Joyce wrote for me. I was nervous, angry, sad, and anxious. There was so many thoughts floating around my head that I felt clustered.

"Louis we had to change the suit color to a nice creme because the guys are wearing charcoal and it'll look really nice all together," Joyce smiled at me.

"Does it look like I care what color suit I'm wearing," I snap not really meaning to. I was just so stressed.

"Im sorry Louis I'll just leave the suits and get going," Joyce whispered scurrying out of my rather small flat.

I sighed and brought another beer bottle to my mouth. I gulped it down and opened a new one. I was a total mess. This wedding was going to end terribly.

"Louis?" I heard the sweet sound of my twin sisters voices.

"Daisy! phoebe in the living room," I grinned getting up for my chair to go see the two girls.

"Hey Louis," my mom gave me a huge hug and kissed my cheeks ",now I know tomorrow is going to be hard but please pull through it."

"I know mom. I'm trying I really am," I lied.

"There's no need to lie to me Lou. I know you haven't been doing anything for this wedding and you aren't trying."

"Mom what am I suppose to do. I don't love this girl and I want to marry someone I love."

"Maybe you can learn to love her," Phoebe smiled her cute one tooth smile.

"I don't know Phoebs," I sigh.

~a/n~

I'm so excited for the next chapter like I'm literally shaking with excitement. Anyways vote and comment

Ryana