•9•

Louis

"Music Studio?" Liam looked at me funny.

"Yeah she has a music studio, she told me she only uses it for fun," I tell him.

"Have you been in it," Harry questioned.

"Nope," I say popping the p.

"Let's go check it out," Harry grins.

"Sure," I shrug and the others follow me up to the second floor.

When we made it I opened the first door I saw. Luckily it was the music studio and not the room Ryana was in. The room was nice. The studio was bigger then I excepted it to be but it's not the nicest I've been in.

"This is a nice little studio," Liam commented switching one of the controls and sound filled the room. It sounded like a mashup of a bunch of different songs. It was good. 

"Is this our song?" Niall asked as story of my life came on.

"I guess," I shrugged again. 

"Dude this is so cool!" Harry exclaimed messing with different controls.

"Knock it off Styles before you break something," I smacked his hand away and just then the power went out, "What'd you do you idiot!"

"Louis!" Someone screamed running down the hallway. Sighing I poked my head out of into the hall and came face to face with Ryana. "What the hell did you do!"

"It was Harry," I smiled innocently.

"I'm Leaving," Ryana sighed tiredly and walked over to her room. Feeling just a bit guilty I walked behind her and slipped into her room sitting on her bed.

"Are you okay?" I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"Just peachy," she huffed grabbing some clothes and walking to the bathroom. 

"Listen I can fix this if you want," I call.

"No don't. I'll just call someone," She called back.

"Okay," I muttered," be a bitch then."

Ryana walked back out of the room with tears running down her face, "I'm trying. I'm sure I'm acting like a bitch but I'm trying my best. This is just really hard for me."

I wanted to scream but suppressed it and just nodded, " It's hard for me too."

"Yeah well at least I'm trying," she snapped. 

"I'm trying too! I haven't called you a bitch or a pathetic little baby yet. I've bitten my tongue. I've played nice and you're not one that is easy to play nice with," I snarl balling my fist.

Ryana's eyes go wide and her lip quivers, "You know I could call you a bunch of names back but deep down I know they're not true. I know they are false because you don't seem like someone who only plays nice for the cameras. So whatever hate me, but know that I've never done anything to you. It was your management, not me."

"Ugh quit trying to make me feel bad, deep down I know your a fake ass bitch," I pour salt on the wound and you could see something break in her eyes. 

"Please leave my room," she whimpers. Feeling the guilt seep in a quickly leave the room slamming the door behind me. The boys were at the end of the hall staring at me. It was silent and awkward.

"Sooo... How'd it go," Niall asks awkwardly.

I chuckle, "Fine, it went absolutely fine."

They nod and we walk back down the steps commenting about the little things of the house. Like how it was a good thing we had lots of windows so it wasn't super dark in the house. We went down stairs and cracked open a few beers and started playing a couple rounds of pool.