•11•

Louis

"Yeah but maybe it was to hard on her," Corey sighed sniffing as well.

I turned to say something to Ryana but she bolted up and ran out of the room, "Ryana!"

"Well this went down hill fast," Lila sighed as I followed after Ryana but she slammed her bedroom door in my face. Sighing I leaned against her door and I could her in sniffles.

"I'll make this feel like home," I slightly sang and slightly hummed. I stood there for a moment and then sighed, stood up and walked back to the music room.

"Listen it doesn't matter if Ryana was listening the whole time what matters is your fucking address," Lila snapped looking like she was about to throw her phone.

"Why would I give that to selfish bitches like you two!" Rae barked.

"Rae stop you're being awful," Corey softly spoke.

"Yeah Rae listen to Corey," Lila rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," Rae growled.

"Give me the phone Lila," I demanded growing tired of the fighting. I think Lila could tell because she handed me the phone nicely.

"Listen this is Louis and honestly you guys are fighting and you don't know the whole truth. This is pathetic to have your friend sobbing because all she wants is to tell you is the truth and it's so hard for her. Even me and the boys don't do this, like with the whole Zayn thing I didn't know the whole truth and yet I haven't started fighting with him. All we called and asked for was a address, we didn't call to start a fight right after the day I almost watched Ryana get beat so yeah it would be highly appreciated if you just give us the address."

The other end of the phone was silent and so was Lila. We stayed like that for a little bit before someone finally broke the awkwardness.

"Did you say you almost watched her get beat?" I turned to see Lila teary eyed.

"Shit it slipped," I cursed bowing my head.

"Wait so her father came to visit," Lila asked again.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"The address is 132436 One Way Lane, NYC. It's on the east side of the city," Corey's voice was barely heard but Lila caught it and wrote the address down.

"Thank you," Lila whispered before hanging up.

"So are you going to New York too?" I ask Lila.

"Yeah if that's okay," she grinned.

"Well you better get packing because we're leaving in two days," I chuckle.

She smiles, gives me a hug, and walks out the door, "I'll see you in two days then.. Also tell Ryana I love her."

"Will do," I yell.

***

"You got everything?" I ask Ryana as she sulks into Harry's Rang rover. He agreed to drive us to the airport since we haven't picked my cars up from my flat.

"No I don't have my Lila," She pouted. One thing I found out is that Ryana doesn't like to be woken up at 3 a.m and she will fight for her sleep.

"Remember we said we would pick her up at her hotel," I coo trying my hardest to not laugh at how childish she looked right now.

"I don't care I don't have my Lila right this minute!" she sassed.

"Just go to sleep, I'll wake you up in a little bit," I roll my eyes.