Cast

Sorry That I'm making a note right in the middle of the book. I hate doing these but I posted a cast and would like to talk about two of my characters. 

1.) I put Arzaylea as Ryana. 

- I know that some of you are in the 5SOS fam and may have a problem with this. But In my book I'm just using Arzaylea for her looks, she fit my character and I thought she was very pretty. I don't know a thing about her personality so sorry if putting her as a character bothers you. But...

SHE IS BEING USED FOR HER LOOKS. 

If there are any comments about how I put her as a character and those comments aren't nice I will delete the comment. I'm not trying to be rude but this is my decision. Also she is just a figure for a character so there is no need to get upset.

2.) I put Bryana Holly as Lila

- I'm an Ashton girl. I love Ashton and I know how much of a bed person Bryana is. I don't like her but again she is being used just as a Figure for a character. So again any rude comments about how I put her as a figure for my character I will be sure to delete.

3.) I put diegosaurs as Corey.

- I know that Diego is not gay and frankly he his one of my favorite people of all time. I love Diego and I'm not trying to make you guys believe he is gay. I know he isn't gay. Like I said I'm only using him for a figure for my character. I love Diego!

It's not like I'm using the girls personalities, I'm only using their looks. Thank you for the understanding and be ready for a update tomorrow.

.

.

.

I'm sorry if this came off a little harsh and I'm sorry I did one of these I just don't want my comments filled with hate on these girls. Sure I may not like them either but it's best just to save the hate for twitter. I love all my readers and hopefully this didn't come off harsh

~XOXO Ryana