•6•

Ryana

"You look absolutely breathtaking," Lila wiped her eyes a bit.

I turned around because I wasn't allowed to look in the mirror any earlier. I was shocked at what I saw. I was wearing the beautiful lace dress and my hair was in a bun with a braid around it. They pulled the bun apart and looped the hair to my head making it look neat but out of place then they put real flowers in my hair instead of a vail. The makeup was a smoky eye and a pale pink lip. I wanted to cry at how beautiful I thought I looked. The alter was hidden away from the media so it was quite calm. The alter was beautifully set up as well and it was all for a fake wedding. A wedding that will mean nothing.

"Doesn't someone look gorgeous," I gasped and the sound of that voice. It was my brother. I started crying just then and turned around tackling him into a huge hug.

"Conner! What are you doing here. How are you out of the military," I screeched.

"I got to be here to walk my baby sister to her waiting husband," Connor looked sad but masked it with his award winning smile.

"What about dad?" I ask regretting my words as I spoke them.

"He's not coming," Connor sighed and pulled me into a smoldering hug.

My body tensed and I felt a urge to cry. I coughed and Connor hugged me tighter making me melt into his arms. My father was one to do something like this. You could never count on him for anything.

"Alrighty people lets line up," Joyce, one of the planners clapped her hands and got everyone together.

I gave myself one more look in the Mirror before taking my brothers arm and walking towards the line up. As we got out there one of the groomsmen who I think was Niall turned around and his eyes went wide. He smiled at me before paying attention to Lottie again.

Everything was about to get chaotic. Lottie was going to Instagram a picture saying "so sad but happy that my brother's finally getting married." It would accidentally show the alter and then the paparazzi will show up and all that. I wasn't prepared when Lottie finally posted the photo.

"Ready and now," cue the music and the people walking. I got more and more nervous as we walked closer to the double doors.

My brother stopped and we waited two minutes and then started walking again. When we were finally in sight people started to snap pictures and gasp. Louis was standing with is back to me so he'd still didn't know what I looked like. It felt like hours and then finally Connor tapped Louis shoulder who turned around and looked totally awestruck. Connor and Louis bro hugged and shook hands before Louis took my hands and gave me a shy smile.

"So your my bride," his voice unlike his smile sounded venomous.

I cringed and smiled along with it ",yeah I'm the lucky girl who gets to marry Louis Tomlinson."

The preacher started his words and Louis and I did a good job acting out our parts. I even cried when the vows were being said, they weren't happy tears though. I was extremely sad and my heart was hurting. I was being handed over to a total stranger.

Out of no where Louis wiped my eyes and kissed my forehead. The crowd awed and the lights flashed. The paparazzi had finally made it.

"Do you Louis Tomlinson take Ryana Fredrick to be you lawfully wedded wife," the preacher asked.

"I do," the words rolled of his tongue like honey.

"And you Ryana Fredrick take Louis Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband," the preacher asked again.