•10•

Ryana

That night me and Louis ended up falling asleep on the balcony. It wasn't suppose to happen but after my comment we both just sat silently, then the next thing I know I'm waking up to a rain drop falling on my face. It took me a moment to get up and in that little time it started pouring. 

"Louis!" I chuckled feeling light, "it's raining you loon, wake up!" 

Louis bolted up staring at me. 

"It's raining Louis. We need to get inside," I sober up 

Louis and I ran inside and shut the door. I locked it and let out a shiver. London was definitely colder then California. I missed California and all my old friends. Corey and Rae, we were best friends. We even went to college together, sad thing was I didn't even get to say goodbye. The only one I was allowed to talk to was Lila and she could get quite bitchy. 

"Hey Ryana you should get into the shower, your shivering like crazy," Louis came up in front of me with a mug of tea. 

I just nodded and made my way into the bathroom and started filling the tab. I felt like taking a nice bath instead of a shower. I needed to shave anyways. Plus I could think a bit more in the bathtub. 

I needed to call Corey and Rae. It wasn't fair for them to not know the truth. It wasn't fair to them for me to just shove them aside and travel across the globe to marry a pop star. 

I remember we use to tell each other everything.

 When Rae found out she couldn't get pregnant. We all bought Rae her favorite ice cream and told her the worst stories so she would see that kids weren't that great. We watched a bunch of scary movies and then went to the mall and pranked all the store clerks. We were always there for each other.

When Corey came right up to Lila, Rae, and I and yelled out that he liked boys. He might have gotten a detention that day because our teacher didn't believe in same sex love but he still made sure to tell us that. That day the three of us dumped paint on Jared Moore so we could sit in detention with Corey. 

When Lila told us about how her parents were both in jail because they killed a bunch of people. Yeah we all sobbed with her and even went to the prison with her so  she could talk to her parents for the first time. That was a day all of as would remember. Sure Lila was a bit sad and angry, mostly angry, but she was also so glad to finally meet her parents. 

Then when they were all there for me when they started noticing the bruises and how I never wanted them to come over to my house. I mean I didn't want my father to get in trouble, I loved him to much. So when they found out and demanded answers they didn't force me to go the police, no they tried to keep me out of the house. They did everything they could to keep me from becoming depressed and getting even more hurt then I originally was.

We were always honest with each other about the scary things, the big things, and even the little things. Like when Lila was dating Rae's boyfriend, when Rae found out Lila told the truth and they got through that little patch. Like when Corey dated a girl to make this boy jealous, sure it was stupid and we told him that we were still honest with each other.

And here I sit in a tub, half way across the world not being honest with 2/3 of my best friends. When did all of this change? When did I start doing this to them? I missed them and I missed how things used to be. No lies and only honesty. 

The water was getting cold and I didn't even touch any of my body washes, shampoos, and conditioners. This is why I preferred baths, although I didn't get clean, I could think and let my mind ride free. 

I grabbed a fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body. I grabbed a much smaller towel and wrapped it around my hair. Sighing I walked out of the bathroom and ran up the stairs to my room. I lightly shut the door and fell back onto the bed.