•7•

Louis

" Holy shit mate you scored," Harry came up to me with a champaign glass full of wine in his hands.

"I don't know what to think anymore," I sighed rubbing my face in my hands ",I really don't want to do this."

"Well I imagine you'll get great sex out of the deal," Harry laughed and then his face got serious, "lighten up a bit mate the speeches are going to be told soon and then off to where ever your honeymoon is"

"Oh and that's another thing Ryana wants to stay in London," I groaned shoving my face in my hands.

"It's time for the speeches," he said in an announcers voice avoiding the annoyed look I was giving him. 

I shook my head and laughed at my drunk friend. He started to walk to the middle of the dance floor when he stopped and looked a little dazed and out of it for a moment.

"My apologies but I almost started without the beautiful bride," he looked around the room the same time I did but we couldn't seem to find her.

I heard someone sigh beside me and then got up to go to the girls bathroom. The girl came back with Ryana and she helped her to her seat. Harry nodded and continued walking to the middle of the dance floor.

"So me and Lou have been friends for about 4-5 years now and these years have been the best in the world. We've done so many things together like fulfilling our dreams and dreams of the public. It felt like just a couple days ago we were teasing each other saying that we were both gonna be in our forties before we even think of marrying. But then Louis came to my flat sweating and rambling about a girl. Ryana. I sat him down on the couch and told him to start talking. He told me how he was in love with a girl and wanted to marry her. I laughed and even shed some tears. Lou didn't have a girlfriend at the time but he looked dead serious and this is what he told me 'her name is Ryana Fredrick and I want to change her last name to Tomlinson I love her'. And in that moment I knew that is Ryana Fredrick was something special so I looked him in the eyes and said go for it. Now 9 months later I can proudly say that she is finally apart of our family and I'm so happy that he found such a girl to make him happy for the rest of his life."

I smiled and he came up and gave me a bro hug and then kissed Ryana on the cheek before sitting back down and shoving a piece of paper up his sleeve. I chuckled and watched as Lisa.. Or Lila went to the middle of the floor next.

"I don't really know what to say because Ryana getting married was so unexpected. She came crying to my flat and I was really worried until she held out her hand with the beautiful ring on her left hand. I gasped and looked her in the eyes and hugged her tightly. But when she told me that Louis Tomlinson was the groom I laughed at her little fantasy but she wasn't kidding. She was head over heels for this Doncaster boy and I couldn't have been more happy for her. I just hope he holds her close and listens to her struggles. I hope he takes time to learn more about her and learn to love her even more than he already does. I just hope he'll make her happy. I love you both so much."

She walked away crumbling a paper angrily in her hands and she hugged Ryana tightly and then came over to me.

"You better not break her even more then she's already broken!" She whispered and then sweetly kissed my cheek before pulling away and going back to her seat by my bride.

What was that suppose to mean? Don't break her more then she's already broken. This girl was a total daddy's girl and got whatever she wanted. I saw her house and her college degree from a really good college. Her clothes are expensive, she's broken yeah right.

"Louis," I looked up to see Connor, "can I talk to you outside?"

"Sure," I falsely smiled and followed him outside.  

"Listen my dad is a dick and I'm not around enough to make sure that my baby sister doesn't get hurt. I don't want her to fall into a hole again. She looks happy and all but she has had a dark time in her life and I don't want a repeat of that time. I know you're not happy with how this turned out but promise me you won't treat her like shit. She's been treated like shit enough to last a life time," after his heart filled speech he stared at me expectantly, but I didn't know what to say.

"Listen Conner... Um... I can't promise you that. I can't because I had always dreamed of marrying someone who meant something to me. I can't because I know I will get angry one day and I know I'll probably say something or do something to hurt her. I can't promise you that and I'm sorry," I confessed.

"I see," Connor looked anywhere but me and he was licking his lips over and over again, " you can't promise but can you try. Please you can try right? This is my little sister. She is my whole life, can you at least try."

"Well I mean this happened at one of the worst time. We start tour up in 3 months and I need to focus on myself. It suck that this has been thrown onto me because I'm still trying to find out what I like and even if I want to have a family. I hate doing this to her but I have to help myself before I can help her. Call me selfish but I never said I wasn't," I kind of shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Okay well whatever, you know so many people look up to you but I bet if they found out who you really were they would favor someone way more then you. You're are so selfish, so cruel. At least don't be mean to her. She didn't ask for this she was forced," Connor looked livid.

"Oh thanks it's not like I'm in the same boat as her over here! God do you think I want to be married to someone who cries all the time and complains all the time. Well I don't and if I could I would drop your sister right on her ass," I seethed and then walked back into the reception. I was so done with his bullshit.

"Louis?" I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to see my bride standing there with a fresh face of makeup. She looked very unhappy, and I knew why her dress was covered in what looked like purple ink.

"What happened?" I asked a bit more forcefully then meaning too.

"Lila accidentally spilled some paint on me while we were cleaning up a bit," she sighed," I have to change into my other dress."

"That's to bad I really liked this dress on you it was quite faltering," I smirked kissing her cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Connor and so I tilted her head and kissed her faintly on the lips.

She blushed and shyly smiled at me," I'll be right back."

I watched as she walked off, her friend Lila pulling her along with a dress bag in her hand. Maybe I could try and just be friends with this girl. But then again what am I saying I really could care less for the girl.

So for now let's just cut the cake and finally get this shit wedding over with.

[a/n] 

So I've kinda disappeared for a while there. I had a bit of writers block and I was trying to figure out where I want this story to go and what types of conflict I want in this. I want to plan this out so the book doesn't end up like It did before, all jumbled and to the point where it made no sense.

This will be my update schedule for now on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday. If I miss a update I leave you an explanation and update double that day. Sometimes things will pop up but I will try my hardest to update on time.

~XOXO Ryana