Locked Up Pt.2(Random)

The story of Orlando getting closer with his cell mate.
Characters are random.

🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒Orlando P

🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒
Orlando P.O.V
I sat down on the bench alone watching some guys from the prison run a pick up game of basketball. They of course asked me to play but I declined. I kinda had a headache and it was hot as fuck. I do not like hot weather at all. Well it's fine when I can cool myself off, but when I can't control that I hate it. Something was also wrong with the air conditioning inside so now it was like we were living in a furnace.

Bullshit ass prison. I had been here for 8 months and the only good thing about this place was my roommate. Nigga was cool as fuck and he always helped me out on the snacks and other shit we could buy from commissary. He was a real nigga. He also looked out for me in the showers and shit...

Not that kind of couldn't defend myself, but he was known around here and people liked him and also knew he wasn't one to try. He was very well known nigga do had a lot of connects. So me being his friend naturally made me covered. Some niggas still tried to fuck with me, hints why he ain't let me take showers alone. My doing...

I've seen the way these niggas look at me. It's this one gang. I think that they call themselves Black Love or some shit, but those niggas always staring at me. So I asked Ben to just try and be available to take showers at the same time as me. Just to make sure they ain't try me. Two was better than one.

I did feel embarrassed doing it like I'm a grown ass man and I can't even take care of my self to that extent? Soft as shit. Then I thought about it and he informed me in how I wasn't being soft, but I was moving smart to not go places alone or in closed spaces alone with niggas watching me. He's really had my back in here.

One day the leader of BL kinda cornered me in the laundry room in a back area where we put up all the towels and shit. I guess Ben noticed I was gone cause he magically appeared back there and started talking to him and discreetly guided him out of the room. Would k have fought him if Ben wasn't there? Hell he's. Cause I'm not no bitch, I just knew that realistically that man was big as fuck so if he wanted to...