Birthday Dinner (Random)

The story of Kingston going to his friend's Birthday Dinner at his home.
Random characters.

Name: Kingston Toles Age: 21

Age: 21

Name: Kaine CalenAge: 23)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(Kingston P

Name: Kaine Calen
Age: 23
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
Kingston P.O.V
I sighed looking at myself in the mirror as I stepped out of my shower. I really don't feel like socializing today at this party that I really don't want to go to. Not that I hated parties or anything, I just didn't feel like going somewhere where I didn't feel super comfortable.

Today was Kaine's birthday and his whole family was going to be there. I contemplated on not going and I even offered to just get him a gift and hang out with him after, but he begged me to come. I couldn't say no. He also made a promise to me that shit would be different tonight and his family would be cool. Not that they were bullying me or anything it was just weird tension. I knew why I felt tension, but I didn't know why they did. They probably didn't like me because of how I kept to myself over there.

They were loud and cussed a lot and were in each other's business and I preferred to just talk to KC and mind my business. From that point in they thought I had an attitude problem or that I wasn't fucking with them. Like what? Nobody even has second thoughts about y'all at all. The fuck?

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash before looking at myself in the mirror again and sighing. I don't want to go out tonight. Why did he have to have a birthday dinner?!

I walked into my room and put on my clothes after some lotion and made sure I moisturized my lips. Can't walk around with dry ass lips. I put some cologne on and then grabbed my shoes putting them on before contemplating on how mad he'd be if I didn't show up.

I had his gift here too. Some shoes he really wanted, a fit that matched the shoes, and something that was a little bit more sentimental...

I grabbed my keys and his gift but groaned as I heard my phone ringing.

"Yo?"