Locked Up (Random)

The story of Ben being locked up with his new roommate In prison.
Characters are random.

Name: Benjamin DonovanAge:28

Age:28

Name: Orlando TownsAge: 24🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒Ben P

Name: Orlando Towns
Age: 24
🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒
Ben P.O.V
I made my bed and straightened up my side of the room before stretching and grabbing my hygiene shit. I looked over at my new roommate who was quietly doing the same. I rubbed my head that was covered in my durag and walked over to my sink. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting my early morning hygiene shit back into my bag and sliding it up under my bed.

I sighed as I stepped outside of the room for the morning count waiting for the guards to get down to our room. After finishing that I walked back into my room still having them to do whatever since breakfast wasn't until a little bit later. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my tablet looking over at the nigga who was already staring at me.

"Wassup? You good?" I asked him as he nodded his head looking down. This was his first time in prison. He wasn't like crying or anything and he wasn't acting scary, but I could tell he was antsy and shit. I on the other hand was used to this shit. Was this my first time in jail? Yea, but had I been in here long enough to grow used to it? Also yes. I've been in here for 6 years and I have two more to go. Possibly less if I'm on my best behavior which I should be since I'm not beefing with no one, niggas know me in here, and I've also built a reputation of respect. Yea, I was only 28, but from defending myself and carrying myself like I was untouchable that shit started to become a real thing.

Of course, some new niggas still tried me, but I was quick to box a nigga and go about my day. My first month here don't really remember the day, but some nigga tried to...you know in the bathroom. Apparently, them niggas knew the guards too so they ain't wanna help. I wasn't about to let that happen so I took out the big one first and then the rest followed soon after. I used to box with my dad all the time because he owns a gym so they ain't know I could box.