Emergeny Pt.2(Random)

The story of Dr. Wade helping his patient Eero again after being in a car crash. (Characters are Random)

Hey...stop yall✋🏾
🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺

stop yall✋🏾🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺

🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺Having a day off was the best feeling ever

🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺🩺
Having a day off was the best feeling ever. After working for so long and not having any time off just one day felt amazing. I just did a 36-hour shift so the only thing keeping me was doing today was sleeping. I was too tired for anything else.

Santo was with his cousins spending the day with them and the night. I was truly having a day to myself. Just me and this bed.

I put my head into my pillow getting more comfortable as I laid on my stomach with the top half of my body bare and the lower half covered in my blanket. Perfect way to sleep.

I yawned and tried to make myself go back to sleep, but felt my phone buzz. I'm not checking it. If it's work I'll cry. I felt myself drifting off and felt it buzzing again making me slowly sit up and stretch. I grabbed my phone and looked at seeing that it was actually Eero texting.

From "Eero":
Good morning.
Are you asleep?

I looked at the time seeing that it was 9 and blew a raspberry before flipping the covers back sitting on the side of the bed.

To "Eero":
Good morning. No not
asleep. What's wrong?

I sat my phone down and stood up walking into the bathroom and quickly relieved myself before brushing my teeth and washing my face. I started my shower and walked back into my room grabbing some sweats to wear for the day. Not wearing anything uncomfortable today.

It had been about a week since that accident that Eero was in and we hadn't talked at all. In fact, this was the second time I was talking to him. The first night after he said thank you to me I texted him back and that was that, this was the first time I talked to him. I wonder if he's ok.