Birthday Trip(The Other Side)

The story of Cordell taking Cevon on a trip for his 26th birthday.
Characters from "The Other Side"

**************************************************Cevon P

Cevon P.O.V
I walked into the hotel sweet looking back at Cordell who was carrying the bags. Bitchh he didn't wanna fuck me on the plane like I asked him too...he's supposed to love me.

"Cevon, there's no way you're still angry I wouldn't fuck you on the plane, my baby. Like we're about to be here for two whole ass weeks. You can get fucked everyday and I fucked you before left the house this morning before we even got on the plane!" He spoke setting the bags down.

"But it's my birthday," I mumbled turning around to look at him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me placing his hands on my ass. He kissed my lips a few times before looking at me.

"I know baby. Happy birthday. You ready to have some fun? Whatchu wanna do first?" He asked me as I thought about it.

"I can't lie. I'm kinda hungry. Can you feed me?" I asked him as he chuckled nodding his head.

"Will that make you happy?" He asked me a si nodded my head looking at him.

"Hell yea. Food and dick is the way to my heart. Act like you know. Don't let me starve," I told him as he rolled his eyes taking out his phone before looking at restaurants near us.

26. I was 26 years old and I had no clue that I would even make it this far. Shit I didn't even think about these streets killing me I was gone do that shit myself. I never thought I'd make it this far, but thanks to my fine ass husband I was thriving right now. I was a still a stay at home husband and we didn't have any kids only our and ass dog Crash who thought that he was a human kid.

Cordell be spoiling that dumbass dog.

I miss him...

Right now we were in the Bahamas and our resort was adult only which made me happy, but who the fuck wanted to be around a bunch of kids when you're tryna be grown and sexy with your spouse or significant other? Even the people that came alone, I'm sure they came for peace and now a bunch of little germ carriers walking around.