A Day In(The Other Side)

The story of Cevon and Cordell having a good day in the house during a storm.

Characters from "The Other Side"

Name: Cordell Jackson
Age:27

Name: Cevon JacksonAge:25____________________________________

Name: Cevon Jackson
Age:25
____________________________________

Cevon P.O.V
I rolled over in the bed so that I could cuddle with my husband but for some reason that slut wasn't where I left him last night. I sat up with a frown and looked around my head room not seeing him at all making me sigh. His side of the bed is cold which means he left me for so long up here in this bed knowing I'd want to cuddle first thing in the morning like I always do while I get that extra 1 hour of sleep. I give a fuck how much of a nigga I am when I wanna cuddle with husband he better be here.

I got out of the bed irritated at my morning not starting the same and then limped to the bathroom annoyed. Stupid whore could have stayed in bed with me. Dumb nigga. After I rode his dick for mad long last night he had the nerve to disturb my daily routine? Rude.

I quickly peed and was he met hands before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I walked into the bedroom and found my boxers putting them on before putting my sweats on and grabbing one of his hoodies. Yes I'm stealing his shit since he wanna not be in bed and shit.

I checked my phone and then sat it down walking downstairs to the kitchen where I heard him.

"You got some nerve," I started making him turn around and start laughing immediately before walking over to me.

"Comere my baby. I'm sorry for not being in bed because I already know what you're about to say. I wanted to make breakfast and then get started with some cleaning," he told me as I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me and placed his hands on my ass.

"Don't touch that. And I don't care if you were cleaning this house for Barack Obama, you don't leave me," I told him as he chuckled and nodded his head.