Remember Me (Random)

The story of Oaklyn seeing his high school "friend" for the first time in 10 years.

 Name: Oaklyn DreamAge: 28

Name: Oaklyn Dream
Age: 28

Name: Destin GrahamAge: 28🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈Oaklyn P

Name: Destin Graham
Age: 28
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈
Oaklyn P.O.V
I took a sip out of my coffee mug before fixing my hoodie and sighing. Another day another dollar. I don't have time for breakfast today so I'll just worry about lunch. I grabbed my keys and walked outside with my backpack on my shoulder and got into my car.

It was 6 in the morning and I had to be at work. I didn't want to be up this early, but I loved my job and needed the money so I did what I had to do. I just wish I wouldn't have stayed up late binge-watching "The Office". It's my fault I'm so tired. I headed down the road to my job listening to the early morning radio while taking a sip of my coffee.

After a short drive, I made it to my job and pulled into the parking lot. I turned off my car and sat there for a second grabbing my things and getting everything situated.

I walked into the building and went straight to my classroom avoiding other teachers. Not that I didn't want to talk to them because my co-workers were pretty cool and easygoing. I just wanted to get my room ready and rest my head for a few minutes. I shouldn't have stayed up alone all night like that. I kept saying, ok one more episode, and then guess what?

I watched more until I realized it was 3 in the fucking morning. Now I have to be exhausted all day. I'm not doing that shít tonight. I'm going home and going straight to bed!

I turned the lights on in my classroom. I preferred hanging lights or LED lights. They gave my room a more warm feeling. My room walls were a cream color and my accessories were black and gold. It was dark though it really fit my room well and I allowed my students to draw me pictures and put them up on my walls. I teach Pre-school so there were some very...beautiful pictures on my walls.

I loved my babies.

When I was younger I never would have imagined I would be a preschool teacher, but here I am. I played varsity football and I was actually the co-captain. Football was my dad's dream though. Not mine. It's crazy that it took a bad breakup for me to tell him that.