Its You Pt.3 (Cuffin' Season)

The story of Jeff and Joseph getting married. Characters from "Cuffin' Season".

Name: Jeff GreenAge: 45

Name: Jeff Green
Age: 45

Name: Joseph WashingtonAge: 44🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀Jeff P

Age: 44
🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Jeff P.O.V
Tomorrow was the big day. A day I never thought would come. A day I never expected to come. I never thought I would be getting remarried and then to a man at that. Not just any man, but my best friend who was the best man at my first wedding. Maybe it was meant to be. All I know is that I was in love with him. Him asking me to marry him was the easiest yes ever. Of course, because he's extra dramatic he had to propose to me again in front of everyone with this nice ass ring.

We were already engaged and it was his second time proposing to me, yet I still cried like a little girl like I wasn't already his fiancé. That shit hit different when he basically professed his love for me in front of everyone. My family was there too. I definitely thought my mom was going to be on some "I don't raise you that way" shit, but nah. I had no clue she already knew about Jalen being gay and was okay with it. When he proposed she smiled and was the first one cheering for me. Maybe that's another reason why I cried.

My family supported me and my son. Crazy how we both switched teams. Like father like son, I guess. More like son like father. Still wouldn't say I'm really into men. I don't look at any other guys, but Joe. I don't really look at ANYONE besides Joe.

Of course, my ex got word of me getting married and cussed me out about being gay while I was with her and that I could have given her aids or some shit. I hate to call her a bitch, but that bitch was crazy as a muthafucka. I was never into men or looking at men when I was with her. IF I was I would have never stepped out on our marriage because I truly was in love with her and the love was super strong because she gave me my one and only child. My baby boy. My little best friend. My world.

Enough about her though. I was happy where I was. Got a promotion at my job so now I'm one of the big boys. He got a raise at work. We got a new house in Texas in the same neighborhood/area as Jalen and Darnell. New cars. Life was just amazing right now.