‼️COME VOTE! YOURE CHOICE‼️

Hey, guys so this will be the last one shot for a while and I want you guys to vote! Well not for a while, but I'll be going back to updating the regular stories. I just felt like I left a lot of one-shots open, so I wanted to come give them their part 2 and also catch you guys up on some new ideas and give you a preview of upcoming books!

So whatever had the majority of votes here is what I'll write the next one-shot about before I go back to the regularly scheduled program. You can choose whatever you want, but please keep in mind that if I did a story that I already said would become a book or it's a preview I don't really want to write TOO much about the story because then it's like what will be included in the actual story and I don't wanna spoil. So if it already has two parts I would prefer you choose something else, or if you want you can still choose it it'll just be shorter than normal one shots but I'll still do it.

So if there's a scene from an already written book that you want to see, a preview to a story I mentioned before but never wrote, a NEW one-shot idea you'd like to see, or even an old one and an update(even though it may be shorter depending on what it is) feel free to put it here!

Don't hate me if I don't write your one shot...majority rules!